You Are Still in a Bird Cage - Oneshot

@BusinessGL Asia, like every other country, doesnt exactly excuse an accomplice for murder, even if it's an indirect relation.

Even if Madoka told the police of the crime, she just explicitly admitted afterwards that, hey, I could have prevented this from happening but instead, watched it all from the sidelines in order to have cause for my friend to go to jail for unintentionally killing my mother.

Just because it's "fucking Asia" doesn't mean that their laws can excuse this obvious moment of stupidity by Madoka.

And while we won't know if Madoka is arrested or not or anything of the like, in the world of the story, she probably won't, just because of bad writing. It could have been an internal monologue instead, but, y'know, I can admit to my involvement with two murders right in front of the police because my revenge is done.

Dex-chan lover
@Lukeimyourfather I was going off the time I was living in the Philippines with my other family. Don’t really know Japan or chinas laws. Also law is pretty dumb is serious situations, because she said she watched her kill theses people right in front of the PO PO, and they did nothing. Did they just *tip there hats* then say have a nice day you crazy psycho

Dex-chan lover
Both of them deserve to die for the shit they pulled I guess

Fed-Kun's army
@Lukeimyourfather @BusinessGL @Kakaoros

Here's the thing, she isn't an accomplice. she isn't obligated to intervene if she sees a murder happening. Even in America, if you see someone about to murder someone, your not obligated to intervene. Now if she directly helped her in any way like give her a weapon or tried to benefit off of her killing people then yes, she would be seen as an accomplice or an accessory, and that would get her convicted. however, she didn't all she did was not help the person. If you wonder about anything else then shoot me a ping, I'm pretty well versed in criminal law (at least in the US).

Dex-chan lover
@Ace435 dunno, wha5 I was meaning when I made that, but I do know I don’t know laws of other countries.

Oh I remember what I was meaning. I was meaning its just their flow or something

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if this is allowed (don't really see why it wouldn't be) or if it will work, but I think these two could be a really cute and horrible couple and I would love a sequel approximately along these lines:
damn that was a good read, do you write novels or do a lot of fan fiction? if not you definitely should :) (deleted a lot of the quote since it was causing issues posting)

i don't like the ending, if i were the police in the middle of that, i arrest Madoka too
she could have better dialogue or better moment to tell her intention and not in near police to witness
literally her intention

SPOILER ALERT

Bruh shouldn’t Madoka go to jail too? She literally admitted to witnessing the murders- (IN FRONT OF THE POLICE MAY I MENTION) and doing basically nothing except taking pictures of her friend literally HAMMERING her bully (that last sentence kinda sounds wrong ngl)
ikr, she blunder when about to win checkmate

Users who are viewing this thread