Youjo Senki - Vol. 17 Ch. 49 - Open Sesame V

@nomadicengi
You're not actually missing anything (well, at least the part about that female soldier because she only exists here). The manga actually adds a lot of extra detail that isn't in the LN (like most of the banter you see here). In the LN the only named member (and the only ones appearing in dialogues) in Tanya's wing is Visha, Weiss, and Glanz. Koenig and Neumann pretty much doesn't exist in the LN.

EDIT sorry i'm wrong, in the tl note it say "first page"... which is totally correct
The tl note at page 38 saying that "lauso la mare e tente'n terro"make Youjo Senki t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ G result is not accurate, i.e. i'm a french user so it's "only" the fifth result (lol), all heil to the almighty G ^^. but the traduction is perfect and these tl notes are very appreciated, thank you!

@Miralisque The applauding efforts of the Silver Wings Scans translation team could be clearly observed from the quality work they have done on this chapter. Hope we continue to see your work on this great series for a long time to come.

Double-page supporter
Fan subs that include the sidenotes of why this historical position or explanations of obscure trivia phrases are simply the best. Every time I've compared fansub to official translations and been more in the dark with officials.

Dex-chan lover
The author sure knows how to write greedy old men. Looking to gain from others loss and looking to puppet others for profit/gain.

Double-page supporter
I'm sure no man is going to lay on the girls when their supervisor is crazy dilligent girl who put them in the hellish training.

Unless, they are in that kind of plot, of course. There is always exception.

im honestly surprised i made it this far without really knowing whats going on besides war and everyone misinterpreting Tanya's words and actions.

im still enjoying what i can tho i guess.

Contributor
First of all, this girl's name would be the same case as Visha's one. It's Miroslava, as it was Serebrekova. Russian and such are heavy with word endings. I mean, that is if you care about such random and irrelevant things as slavic names' authenticity.
Miroslav would be a male name. A simple rule of thumb: female names have 'soft' endings, so almost always the last letter would be a vowel, not a consonant. Tanya, Sasha, Zhenya, Nastya, Natasha, etc.

Secondly, what the fuck, Visha.

ksddXN2.png

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh, a situation where the Germans win WW1?
And I was wondering how isekai Hitler was going to appear.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the TL and the TLNs, this series has a lot of terms that are difficult to grasp or the common reader doesn't know about them. That smile in tanya's face is always a flag for more war and hell on earth.

Users who are viewing this thread