Youjo Senki - Vol. 9 Ch. 26 - Devil in the Coast of Norden IV

Having all these "cheat" skills, befitting of the name Mary Sue

Also that's not just a war orphan its The War Orphan.

Well it true that that girl in the newspaper is a war orphan, pfft ahahahhhahhahaahahahaaha
Now I'm guessing that Mr. Andrews and Co. will say that Mary Sue is the 11th Goddess

*actually has a picture of Tanya in his hand*

"Will we ever find out who the Eleventh Goddess was...?"

@Jire
Shit I'm willing to bet Mr. Andrews actually knows Tanya, assuming she survived the war.

3ys1t9m.jpg

@Akua89
there's a theory that Mr.Andrews wife is Tanya and he's deliberately covering it up but still showing reverence to his wife by calling her a "Goddess"
there's a new theory though that Mr. Andrews wife is Erya ( the spy) and is under surveillance even now

Dex-chan lover
The fan wiki identified the "Battlecruiser" to actually be a Kirov class heavy cruiser, after seeing reference I concur with that assessment. The Kirov class did actually possess torpedo tubes, despite the TL note, so Tanya is correctly identifying the features of the vessel where the TL incorrectly deemed it a battle cruiser (even then, a substantial proportion of battle cruisers carried torpedoes, albeit some of them submerged).

Fed-Kun's army
Man, so bullshit that she has 3 miracles. Man, life is so unfair and I hate it. So jealous of her.

@arcoviain

But did the Kirov-class have its torpedo tubes where Tanya was aiming? That's the key.

In general, I hate the flash-forwards and I choose to ignore them. I much prefer the general post-war outline in the fanfic "A Young Woman's Political Record", though it's not perfect either. In particular, I love the fate Mary Sue has in it. It's so perfect for her character.

Also, you've got to love Tanya blowing up the British plan without even realizing it. And how butthurt and hypocritical the Brits are about it afterwards. "Are the Germans trying to make us their enemy?!" Well, assholes, given that you were actively sending troops to aid their opponents, giving intel to their opponents, and now trying to host the government of a country that launched an unprovoked war of aggression against them, I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter what the Germans try to do.

Looks like a good chapter to stop reading.
The art is so pretty, but the writing is painfully bad.
This chapter established intentionally bad writing, which is like salt in the wound.

Dex-chan lover
3 wishes all went to the same person despite there being "a lot of wishes cause of war"? This is some massive bs lol.
Anyway I find it hard to believe that tanya can still get away with not using the 95.
For all her allies know she could just whip it out and eradicate every ship with no risk how exactly does she justify not using it?
One day she deletes an enemy outpost 20km out or shreds an entire enemy army on her own and the next she plays foot soldier achieving barely anything.
She is quite literally a walking nuke that gets lethargic every other mission.
Imagine you have gandalf the white on your team but he just stars using a bow whenever he feels like it lmaoo

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
pretty much a dead giveaway that Mary Sue is destined to lose to Tanya's dumb holy relic Type 97 orb...
More likely the Type 95. The 97 is just a weaker copy. The Type 95 is the one with the insane power and mind corruption.

Users who are viewing this thread