Youjo Senki - Vol. 9 Ch. 26 - Devil in the Coast of Norden IV

Holy shit that entire meeting at the end of the chapter was one of the best thing i've ever read in a manga

Group Leader
Holy shit, the whole ending bit is hilarious. It was worth the buildup of the entire arc.

Dex-chan lover
oh great so some girl gets loads and loads of power cause her parents did what most others do. Pray for their child's safety... L.A.M.E.

No shit, ofcourse if you focus it on 1 family it'll be centered on the child, stupid! this is so retarded, coincidence my ass!

Dex-chan lover
As much as I don't care about gods people are talking about, I hate gods in this manga. How dare they interfere with human like some tyrants ?

By my beards!!! I had my memory mistaken thinking Anson will be the one receiving miracles. I don't even remember where the anime ended damn. I can't wait to see Mary engaging Tanya in close combat seeing the gun with her father's initials. Move over Flight Mage ledears of United Kingdom and Francois Republic and fast forward here!!. Can someone also tell me who's in page 93? My japanese is freaking rusty

Fed-Kun's army
It's only just occurred to me that of all the wishes for Mary Sue, her mother's is the only one that doesn't make sense. She see's her family portrait crack and so she thinks something is wrong, sure I get that part, superstition, stress, and anxiety can make her come to the conclusion that something has gone wrong. But then she decides, yep my husband is dead nothing else to it, better wish for my daughter's safety. I just... no you wouldn't wish for your daughter's safety you can literally see her on the other side of the boat, you would wish for your husband's safety in that situation, what loving wife deserving of a wish would automatically assumes her husband is dead? This is skipping all the stages of grief and just jumping to acceptance, she should've been pleading to no avail with her god to bring Anson back safely.

so freaking funny the author named her mary sue

mary sue is what they call an op female lead.
or atleast a female lead that can do everything.

lo and behold, our little mary sue was granted everything by the god.

mary sue is so right on the nose. it has to be intentional.

Banned
... This outcome was inevitable from the moment she was introduced as Mary Sue.
Her fuckin name was a spoiler in and of itself.

@Bourgeois / @fznzz : If she wasn't some contrived, OP, poorly written character, she wouldn't be a Mary Sue, would she?
Pretty sure she is made for satire... essentially to draw a comparison between the "gods" that made her and childish fan-fiction authors.

BUT.... something else also stuck out about all of that. The second "god" that blessed her essentially said she would be invincible... EXCEPT to a miracle of equal (or greater) magnitude. That is a straight up Achilles prophecy right there... and pretty much a dead giveaway that Mary Sue is destined to lose to Tanya's dumb holy relic Type 97 orb...

Aggregator gang
Once again the manga did the Mary Sue reveal better. they talked about female soldiers in the U.S., They explained why
she survived 7 shots to the chest in the movie
, they explained why she has so much magic power aside from the anime basically summing t up as she is overpowered because she is a mary sue character named mary sue.

So,

The 203’s attack on the enemy cruiser just so happened to have hit where the VIP cabin was, their return path was coincidentally on a direct course to the rendezvous point for the Rythal and Syrtis, and they happened to catch the Syrtis sneaking away after the exchange?

Talk about some serious coincidences there...

Double-page supporter
Man I can see why people recomendé me this now

Also we got the Chekhov's Gun of the fact the type 95 is a holy relic. Maybe not enough to beat her but enough to survive or force a stalemate

Users who are viewing this thread