Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga

Dex-chan lover
Good to see this continue. I really enjoyed this manga in spite of some of the recent developments.

The authors next story just seemed to be trying too hard with the service. Maybe we will see something good from him in time.

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/03/09/youkai-shoujo-monsuga/

This series has my favor. I think you could argue for it being the best among lewd battle harem manga. Of course, I can understand why some might disagree given its unconventional-for-harem ways, but I dig it. Hilarious series, and there's a lot of good content that awaits should you choose to pick it up!

Power Uploader
@LoliALF

Thats Publication status...as in in Japan or whatever the Country of Origin is.

The series is complete in Japan, thus its 'Complete' in that status.

Series that are 'completely scanlated' will or should show [END] on the last/final chapter.

Group Leader
>has enough power to kill him
>pisses off main character
>almost awakened the tengu form again
Soragami: "Why even live"

I feel like I dropped it a year or two ago when the raws were complete... yet it still hasn't fully been scanlated yet. Why even live...

Group Leader
”When you have a great idea for a story but you signed a contract requiring 5 pantyshots and one nude female per chapter.”

Dex-chan lover
@DavidD01 Checking animelist seen that this have 146 chapters. So, look like is far away from be completed.

Group Leader
The rest of the chapters will be done we just need more staff for faster releases.

@Bigk40k holy **** I got scared for a second. I just reached the last chapter release, saw that it said completed and thought it got axed lol. take your time

Dex-chan lover
@Bigk40k do you guys have the inner covers for all the volumes? (the cover under the wrapper?) cause the digital versions don't have any of them. would be nice to see them all. ty!

Power Uploader
@galder

I didn’t see them... I’ll take another look around but digital versions don’t usually have those... those generally are “scanned in and patched” pages.

Users who are viewing this thread