Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga

Power Uploader
@Galder

We’ve got all the scripts, it’s the time time to clean, redraw, typeset currently. Not to mention I need to proofread while qcing...

But you ARE welcome.

Dex-chan lover
Wha... He found Rokka...? because the mountain is beautiful... ?

I knew he had a few screws loose up there, but daaaamn.

Dex-chan lover
I was about to ask if it ended on a cliffhanger, until I saw the comments down below.
The completed designation is rather confusing at times, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
@onipuck i dunno what ppl don't understand about "publication status"?? publication is when it's being published (and it's done since at least 2017), not when it's translated. to be fair, they could have added "translation status" as well.

Can the scanlators just upload a batch of the rest of the chapters? Waiting 3 months for a chapter of a manga that's already completed is pretty annoying IMO.

Call me entitled or whatever you want since it's free and whatnot. But my opinion still stands.

Edit: wording.

Dex-chan lover
@VMENOVCID What do you mean batch? Like all the translation until the end of the series?
That is assuming the scanlator have those kind of batch ready.
Did it occur to you they might haven't translate it yet?

@ABCsOfLife

Sure, it did occur to me. But it's been 3 months for one chapter. You'd think they would have more ready since the last chapter.

Life shit might have happened, I get that. But an update or an ETA for when a chapter's gonna drop could go a long way.

But what do I know, I'm not a rapper scanlator.

Power Uploader
@ABCsOfLife @VMENOVCID

We actually have all the scripts to the end, the typesetter/redrawer is the current bottleneck, not to mention it takes me a little longer to QC it as we’ve got no proofreader.

I’m hoping to include Youkai Shoujo this month in our anniversary celebration which means a couple extra releases. Cross your fingers. ;)

I want Hime-chan to win so badly. Even though I am sure author didn't have any of that.
Still, I want to believe :(

Users who are viewing this thread