Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga

Power Uploader
I’ve started a wikia so if anyone wants to help out with entries your welcome to start!

https://youkai-shoujo-monsuga.fandom.com/wiki/Youkai_Shoujo_-_Monsuga_Wiki

@BanditHadron

I would have released one last night but the internet on my desktop went out... expect one sometime today.

Dex-chan lover
@GodrickKharg
Oh damn, I thought this series had been dropped completely.

Thanks for the chapter & your work.

Dex-chan lover
"completed"
So anyone have the real story on this series. cause its no way over based on the last chapter

"Letitgo scans". A fitting name. Does anyone know which girl wins? Tittymaid, 360degreesucc or spider?

Dex-chan lover
Panyang? Excuse me, what the flying monkeys is going on, has it been so long i have to re-read the whole manga to refresh on what the hell is going on lol?

(Um, why is the manga description in Portugese as well as English? Are the scanlators in PT?)

Fed-Kun's army
It's been years, since I've checked this out. And looks like we're 10 chapters a way from the ending. I will gladly binge read soon.

Ahhh the last time I read this manga was last year & it's on mangarock. The update's just too long but now I'm here

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this more like a shounen than seinen? Maybe it's just me but it's just really childish most of the time, it does have its dark moment but most of them are overshadowed by the childish nature of the manga IMO

Dex-chan lover
@MRain demographic information (shounen/seinen/shoujo/josei) is determined solely by what type of magazine the manga is published in. It has no direct connection to the actual content.

Users who are viewing this thread