Your Fave Visual Novel/Dating Sim?

Dex-chan lover
Best dating sim?

True Love. Yeah, I know it's a very old dating sim, but there was a time when I kept replaying it for months.

Also, there's one of about the same tier, but I haven't played it for years that the name has now escaped me. It's a game where you were lost while hiking and ends up at a mansion that you can't get out of. It turns out that until you solve the girls problems (which was the reason they were there in the first place) you wouldn't get out. There's a big sister character, a loli character, other characters, a mermaid sex scene and other stuff. It's a paranormal story, but can't find it on vndb.

I have a really hard time with this question so I'm going to name top Four in no particular order.
Majikoi
Subarashiki Hibi
The House in Fata Morgana
Kara no Shoujo

Dex-chan lover
The Galaxy Angel trilogy by far
There are no comparisons in my book

Power Uploader
I've played through probably 50 or so VNs, but the ones that really stuck out for me are:

Muv-Luv Trilogy (though the first instalment wasn't as good as the rest)
Steins;Gate
Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Other good mentions:

Anything by Key (Little Busters!, Clannand, Rewrite, etc) they're all much better than their anime versions
G-Senjou no Mau
Cross Channel
Ever 17
Sharin no Kuni

Too bad the VN translation community has become so fragmented and largely inactive since fuwanovel fell apart a few years back. At least a few licensed translations are becoming more popular.

Dex-chan lover
I've played a few VNs. Notably the Grisaia no Kajitsu ones, G-Senjou was good, but didn't leave me with such a big impression as the former. Played most of the recent translated Rance games (Sengoku, 6th, 02), Big Bang age, Daiteikoku. All of the Ace Attorney games. Monmusu Quest (All 3 chapters). I usually like games that have a little more to do than just text choices. Oh yeah, Fate/Stay Night too, can't forget that. Oh yeah, can't forget Kamidori Alchemy Meister. I think I've replayed that one a few times. ^^'

Dex-chan lover
You guys would probably like a place called f95, has tons of novels to try out, both western and eastern.

Dex-chan lover
Not a dating sim but I play Planetarian a few times a year ... cuz it’s wonderful.

Dex-chan lover
Katawa Shoujo

but for a more JP:
[ul]
Making * Lovers
Furareiba
[/ul]

Group Leader
don't have any, but with help kirikiroid i recreate sorakana h-scene using alia carnival data ☠

1589227087279.jpg]

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure about favourite but, just finished 9-nine- 4th series and it's great.

btw, anybody here subscribing to dmm game streaming service?

Idk if Danganronpa and Zero Escape count as VNs and they're my faves but this is good for me to find good stuff to play!

White Album 2. The beginning/introductory parts of the game are mediocre at best, but when compiled together for the finale of the journey (Coda), its just so epic nothing can hold a candle to it.

Users who are viewing this thread