Your favourite long manga? (100+ chapters)

Completed manga:
Hinamatsuri (comedy)
Gin no Saji (slice of life)
do you need the mainstream/unfinished too?

Group Leader
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou. It's widely regarded as one of the best manga ever.

https://mangadex.org/title/1110/yokohama-kaidashi-kikou/

Sangokushi
Happy!
Homunculus
Oyasumi Punpun
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
Eden: It's an Endless World
Sanctuary

@kiramaki I wanna read Happy! Too

As for longest manga I've read.. I would suggest " Innocent 9vol and Innocent Rouge. 12 vol.. pretty long and sooo good! Godlike lol

Kaguya-sama Really original choice, but by far the best written romcom I've ever read/watched.

Golden Kamuy Really high quality action/adventure/historic that I guess has some similarities to something like Attack on Titan or Fullmetal Alchemist minus the fantasy elements. It's less edgy, but equally violent and dark. Mature but sometimes silly, and with a MASSIVE cast of interesting and well written characters. Also you get to learn about native Japanese culture (the Ainu) and pre-world wars Japanese history.

March comes in like a Lion Character drama about a depressed, introverted shogi (Japanese chess) prodigy meeting a family of three wholesome sisters. While this is quality all around, what this does best is combining different genres/focuses/character motivations/moods. The focus is sometimes on the MC's shogi matches, sometimes on his mental health, sometimes on the struggles of the girls, and it all flows perfectly together. Another show with excellent character writing, very realistic and nuanced. Sometimes really sad and gripping, but often also very wholesome and feel-good. Also S tier adaptation by Shaft.

Users who are viewing this thread