Your Highness, Don't Leave! I Will Lose Weight for You! - Ch. 28

i love it when im trying to go to the bathroom and overhear someone having sex lmao

Fed-Kun's army
I really dont see why she has to loose weight.. I hope the author keeps her as she is and finds love.

😂 god I love this so much! and that Prince can f*ck off!
"i didn't see anything I didn't hear anything!"😂

@TsubasaNoHana I’m all for loving yourself in any shape but thing here is before she was put in this body the fl was relatively thin and suddenly being thrust in an unfamiliar body is uncomfortable. Having to deal with extra weight and issues she may not have had before isn’t great so maybe that’s why she wants to go back. Of course health and general beauty may also be a reason so being thin is considered beautiful in China.

@TsubasaNoHana I think she should lose a little. Being overweight isn't bad. There's nothing wrong with having some extra pounds. But being morbidly obese isn't good...
It's really unhealthy...
She doesn't really need to be all skinny and thin(like the Asian standards), but she definitely should lose some weight and be healthy.
Although it seems like she herself wants to lose weight and is a fan of fitness, so that's even better! Props to her!

We can't forget that the one who originally had the body only got this weight because her step mother was feeding her poison cakes

@TsubasaNoHana she got fat because of hormone pills fed to her. Not that she went obese because of over eating. She will naturally lose those fat because she stopped eating those food with pills in them.

I wonder if by getting slim she will also become taller, since the "comedic drawing" makes way shorter compared to her slim version

@Xirre If only losing weight were that easy. Fat is easy to gain, and extremely difficult to lose.

@TsubasaNoHana She definitely needs to lose weight. I'm also all for loving your body, but when you fall down and literally cannot get up it's gone too far...

Users who are viewing this thread