Your Majesty, Please Spare Me This Time

Spoiler...
lariet is the previous emperor daughter? Her father planing make her empress while married to her brother lehan( poor her, being used as pawn by her family) thats why in the past when she said her father is innocent , rupert is laughing. Because her father planing on rebellion against the emperor(rupert).

Spoiler 2
the reason they are strict to her (lariet),because they want to raise her as calm ruler unlike the previous one who tyrant and bloodthirsty ( boy they should see her whack rupert dead in her mind lol). Tori is spy for rupert mother, and planing a rebellion against rupert after being throne as a king.

@Chrana aw shoot. and here I was crying for the father.
i really thought he was strict so they could be down to earth nobels.. but if he's planning for a rebellion to over throw a crazy tyrant... isnt he a good guy then 😅😅😅 i might be wrong

id rather read a shitty revenge story
than a shitty revenge but is actually a romance

i hope this dont turn out like abandined empress

Just know that
This is quite a big spoiler. Read it at your own risk.

The bad person here is MC's father who was just using her. MC didn't even know that her family is not her real family. She was supposed to marry her so-called brother.

About the ML. I know everyone hated him because he killed her in the first timeline. He killed the whole family because her family committed treason without her knowing. He killed the first empress because she's a spy.

Please correct me if im wrong.

I feel like the narrative is kinda unsteady. Like, a line implies something and then later it turns out it's something else. She thinks something that suggests she dislikes someone but then she doesn't. Or a line sounds like it's introducing a conflict but ends up being a random remark. It feels quite reocurring from how little chapters were released so far.

I needed those spoilers... Cause my ship wanted to sail... ROFL the political side of the story is pretty interesting, even if theres no clear romnce to show.

Eh, I dunno...

Thanks to the spoilers
which told me the MC's father was, in fact, a rebellious traitor, and not even her real father, planning on putting her on the throne married to his real son, and that his first wife he murdered on the wedding day had, in fact, been a spy,
I don't feel as disgusted with the ML as I originally was.

That said, I do take issue with the 7 Generation Death Penalty these sorts of stories like to churn out.
The MC's only crime was ignorance, and there were a lot of innocents along with her who died. It just screams laziness, to kill the whole family or wipe out a whole village when just a few people were in the wrong because a simple investigation is too much work.

Lmao even if I didn't read the spoilers I'd still be rooting for the ML

I love fictional psychos a bit too much

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to all the spoilers in the comments! Without them I would probably drop this manhwa ahahaha

This is surprisingly good! I did not expect to be this interested in this story but now i cant get enough!

Mc is so lovable and interaction with her family are soo heartwarming. The mystery behind the future emperor aNd her family's downfall also is intriguing.

And rather than falling straight in love with ml, i love that shes struggling between her hate and seeing him in a different light. Her respond is very much human and keep me interested in this story. A++

Users who are viewing this thread