Your Majesty, Please Spare Me This Time

This is interesting! Those dark fantasies she has about what she wants to do the prince make this manhwa so much more realistic than other similar ones. I also feel there might be a twist coming??

why are people saying that tori is a boy? What, the "princess" is actually a Prince but Tori is also a boy and they get married later but the Prince kills them?? Wasn't the suspicion that they might be related? The way tori acts when our mc is being nice and holds her hand seemed to me like she has a crush on her. It would be cool if Tori is a girl and has a crush on our mc. Please don't make it be "Tori is actually a boy! Haha! You think we'd have something gay in a non yuri comic??" 💔

@Mondhexe

[From what lve learnt, the parents of MC aren't as "good" as they are said to be by the MC. The dad is apparently using MC. MC is apparently a princess from some other country or something & her "parents" aren't her real parents, they have taken her in so that they could marry of their son to the MC (the son being MC's "brother"). Apparently MC's friend knows this which is why a few chps later she gets jeaolous of MC for visiting her "brother" as the friend has feelings for the "brother". Also the reason why MC & her family were killed in the OG timeline is because they started a rebellion against the king & therefore committed treason. Also the reason why the ML killed Tory after she became the empress is because Tory is a spy. Also Also MC is going to die a few more times until she figures whatever the heck is going on around her!/spoiler]

l have a few more spoilers but l'm not 100% sure about their validity, so here are some I'm sure about!

Dex-chan lover
wow what an interesting Main lead. . . I know everyone likes the fact that she carries her hate for the guy and don't get me wrong, I do too it's a breath of fresh air ; but honestly I don't like either of them and
I'm pretty sure that the romance tag probably applies to another person besides the prince because MC just hates his guts. And now after reading @Akaneio comment I'm feeling tired already of whats to (allegedly) come very cool.

I'm starting to think that Tori is the prince, and Princess Raperte was the one that was killed.

Reading the comments here ..it seems like this is an underrated manhwa also ..the fl is different here ..i wish this gets licensed soon

Dex-chan lover
These people would justify Hitlers action if he was hot. The Emperor is a sociopath and this isn't even up for debate. There is no sacrifice for the greater good it's just genocide for my good.

Users who are viewing this thread