Your Throne (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 1 - The Two Rumoured Women

Group Leader
great translations and redraws as always. thank you for translating this series, lls

For me it's full of ???? I guess I need more chapters for more infos😂

Aggregator gang
Wow, is the main character actually evil for once!?
So exciting!! Can't wait for more :)

Group Leader
Is nobody going to talk about how there was already a chapter out and luna lotus snipped?

Nope, not gonna talk about it.

People are welcome to translate what they want. I just want to say thanks and be thankful towards whoever spending their time to scanlate :)

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t understand... it’s extremely interesting but also extremely confusing...

Kie

Contributor
Since they've both released on the same day, and the time between deciding to take on a manga, translating it, cleaning it, QC'ing it, and finalizing the chapter can take days if not weeks, it's not a snipe. It's simply two groups that happened to choose this work without knowing the other was also working on it. @Kokoro6 , chill.

Meanwhile, super interesting work so far! Excited to see an actually villainous protagonist for once.

@4sarah1212
Right?!! This MC is ACTUALLY a villainess.

Right now I'm not liking the MC or the love rival. But the story seems interesting and pretty promising. I'll give it a chance. I do want to know more about the characters before judging them.

Users who are viewing this thread