Your Throne (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 4 - Hunter Versus Prey

Group Leader
Wow. Protagonist switcheroo. They had us in the first half not gonna lie
Team psyche for me. These chapters basically confirmed medea has always been a cold hearted b word. She should stay with that shitty prince. They deserve each other in that world full of conspiracies and backstabbing. If there lucky they can celebrate there 5th anniversary without one killing the other. I hope psyche cucks her out of the marquess the only dude who seems to truly love her.
But at the same tine I'm hoping for a heel face turn from medea, maybe she finds out that pycches life wasnt all sunshine and rainbows. But it's clear she wont get 100 percent redemption since she has no qualms about using innocent people and disposing then. I can smell the tragedy from here

Dex-chan lover
OOOOOOO OOOOOO OOOOOOO OOOOOOOO
THIS MIGHT BE A GOOD THING FOR BOTH PARTIES!! The weakling heroine gets to learn how to be strong, and the overbearing villain learns to be humble! OOOOOOOOO NICE PACE
ALSO I like the blonde guy. He's so sharp. I hope she doesn't fool him though. THE POWER OF LOVEEEEEEEEEE I mean it's not like he'd do anything to Medea's body and all lol
Many thanks

Team Medea for me. First time I’ve seen an ACTUAL villainess and not that fake shit manhwas have been pumping out. They’re both interesting though. I’m fine with anything as long as Heli isn’t with Psyche.

Based on what I read so far, it seems both the possible love interests for both Psyche and Medea caught on quickly. I like Helio with Medea a lot but Medea needs to chill tf out so having a different perspective would turn out nice for her.

Psyche...I'm on the fence about. If her fiancé is really suspicious with the new Psyche, then he might turn out to be a typical ML. I hope it would actually turn out he's a scheming bastard all along. Medea's family seems to hold considerable power and she also has the competence and strength to be a ruler. If the Y guy is feigning lovesickness to a naive Psyche to suppress Medea's rise to power, that would be interesting and he would have a lot of psychological warfare going on with the new Psyche lol. Helio x Medea though. ♡

EDIT: Nice callback to their Greek mythology counterparts. I wonder if their names' connection with the original myths will play a part on the story. 🤔

Double-page supporter
fuck im so simple minded I just want to root for one person LMAO I GOT 1 BRAINCELL MY GOD

Hmm interesting, I'm honestly conflicted on who to cheer for. I'm hoping that by switching lives, they both gain more of a balance in their personalities. Psyche will become stronger and Medea will become kinder or empathetic. The prince might also learn to appreciate an intelligent woman by his side instead of looking down on them. So far everyone kind of sucks.

Fed-Kun's army
im rooting for team medea here. the big bad bitch energy, the actual villainous schemes she's pulling, the fact that from that memory alone from helio suggests that she wasn't as cold hearted and conniving as she is now... like the power that that has, the intelligence that that has, the clearance, the access, the influence, the profile! ugh! its all just *chefs kiss*

I am on the verge of die. Im team medea but i dont want her with the crown prince UGHHHHHHHHH. UGH

Sure is edgy In here. I'm pretty sure that people only like medea cause wow she has the guts to kill innocent people wow such edge such cool . Reminds me of rape healer manga comments

And cleverness? Lol where. The only reason she got where she was because of dumb luck and Psyche risking her life to save her and the sky man. She dosent have any likeable personality traits besides "shes so smart" which is told not shown. And what reason do we have for why she acts that way? None so far people are only rooting for her cuase she was the first POV introduced aka protagonist bias. I like villians as much as the next guy but shes really one dimensional so far and we have no reason to sympathize with her

I do hope that Helios And Psyche fall in love. She can keep the empire she wants so much. You cant have your cake and eat it too.

Aggregator gang
Ah man, Psyche is definitely going to grow stronger emotionally from this. I feel like the losing end will be Medea in the end...

Group Leader
@yuusiren what if this pulls a SNK and psyche becomes more and more jaded ultimately culminating in her becoming the ultimate Villian ?

Dex-chan lover
Since the title is 'just for a day' I want them to jump back and forth between each other body and not just settle in.

Aggregator gang
I like Medea's sensibility, and I like Psyche's sense. And each other lacks each of their greatest strengths. I hope they would grow as characters with their beings switched.

This is interesting I wasn't expecting it to be two protagonists but I think that allows for a lot of development that way. I'm hoping that both characters grow and for the story to progress from evil vs good to each girl realizing that the perspective they started with was limited, and hey if they end up teaming up in the end even better.

Aggregator gang
@Quasimodo1234 Nope i love medea because she strong, ruthless and ambitious, and mostly i hate flowery head female lead but i do love where Psyche going though.

and about rape healer, i don't even know why you read that manga, mc is parenthetic. the only thing he do is pointless revenge. hollow shell of human

Supporter
Medea made it clear she wants to rule the empire properly in its truest form. Not for richest, she was distress that someone uneducated about politics and the requirements to run a nation was going to be at the head of it all. Which psy whatever her face is is very lovely, but NOT for someone to be a ruler. Which we now know the prince was going for an empty figurehead that wouldn't question his ruling, he knew Medea had the training, upbringing and knowledge to keep him in line. PLUS Medea clearly shows compassion and care on this chapters flashbacks with Helios.

@Byonbyon
Before you use a word at least look up its meaning...

@Amairani
Medea isnt fit to be ruler either. Shes like a child who thinks she deserves everything. She dosent know empathy and thats a big trait a ruler is supposed to have. She kill without consequence nce and second thought. And how do we know medea saving helios wasnt a plan of just using him later on? But as I said before she can be ruler if she wants
But I hope she loses the only dude who loves her to the women she hates the most. Equal exchange

Users who are viewing this thread