Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Queen and Pawn (1)

@Sarsak Same. I realized how complex everything was when they first mentioned that Psyche’s family was affiliated with the church.

After reading the description for this story I was hoping it had promise and I’m hoping it will continue to be this good or better moving forward.

So now I’m wondering if Medea purposely made a show of things to make it seem like she was out to get Psyche. The metaphor used in this chapter about Psyche symbolizing a pawn chess piece made me wonder. I’ve begun to wonder about Medea’s earlier interactions with the prince and if she noticed anything off from the beginning with him. If she actually had an inkling that something was off about him to begin with then having Psyche replace her and switching bodies so she could continue to be unsuspected makes a whole lot of sense to me. This could of been Medea’s plan when her engagement was called off, but it would be truly more interesting if she manipulated things to make the competition happen. If any of this has the potential of being true then the one thing she didn’t foresee was that the prince doesn’t actually love or has any real interest in Psyche. It seems that this has been the most surprising outcome since switching bodies next to holding Psyche in against her will.

I really can’t wait until the Prince’s back story is shown.

Fed-Kun's army
once psyche finds out about all this shit and medea comes back from the knights, they need to have a revenge story a la handmaiden style and just fuckin gut the prince i hate seeing that broad live and breathe

theres a lot of plotswist in this story so i wonder if the crown prince is trying to kill psyche bc he know medea is inside her 🤔

@rinnieee_e
why limit yourself to having to choose between the two ships? much better a menàge a trois!

@yumchan
If I have understood correctly, the prince wants Psyche dead to be able to put the blame on Medea, and in one fell swoop to eliminate from his future dominion both the oppressive presence (since Medea is evidently better than him in reigning, and would have outclassed him in zero time) and at the same time to take away the control of the Church, since she could not intrude in the name of a queen now dead.

If you look at the cover photo for series, Medea is holding the black queen chess piece while the prince is holding the white pawn.... 👀

gotta say...medea x psyche because fuck the crown prince and because I need some good yuri ships once in a while AND because honestly? what's stopping her from pulling this??? like this would be a giant ass middle finger to the prince who seems preeeeeetty fucked up and low-key sexist

Double-page supporter
hell yeah medea/psyche content. heli/medea/psyche only acceptable endgame for this manhwa

Psychedea should be endgame!! Fuck that Prince boi!!!!! (Tho it would also be really cute if they just ended up as reaally close friends and with Medea/Helio yieee)

medea and psyche would be so cute together, i'm really hoping for them to get together, kill the prince, and live their happily ever after together.

Supporter
The final image of him in anguish was beautiful...not that I'm a sadist or anything.

OHHHHHH MY GOD THEY WERE SO CUTE TOGETHER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??! PLEASE BE GAY

Now I kinda hate this. The tragedy tag I mean. Coming into this from the pre-serialization I was okay with Medea or Psyche dying. Now not so much.
I would really like Medea to have a harem route with Psyche and Heli.

But seeing this, it explains so much of why Psyche at the beginning was trying to make peace with Medea. She admired her and maybe even thought of Medea as a friend but then the prince just had to ruin that friendship. Bros before hos, my dude. And the prince is clearly a ho.

Users who are viewing this thread