Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - Queen and Pawn (4)

Please marry me, Medea.

I feel bad for Psyche, but I still think that she's a bad friend. And Heli is hands down the best friend you could ever have. We all need a Heli in our lives.

Man, I was getting to like Psyche but this chapter made me dislike her again. I know she's being manipulated so it's not her fault but I can't help it dang

i really really wanna know wtf is happening in the crown prince's head??
so he planned everything to just kill psyche and put the blame onto medea?? WHY what did she do?
Is he against her father or her family?? like waht is his problem,, ahh im dying to know!!

Thank you for this update! I love the plot.

I cant believe the father would blame and beat the maid! What gives him the right to do that, and the fact that she was a noble. This made me shed some tears, the nanny had such a positive influence on Medea and Helios, and the fact that they lost her is heartwrenching. No wonder at the beginning we saw how angry and resentful Medea was towards Psyche. I truly hope the Crowned Prince gets dethroned and exposed for his manipulative ass, especially how it looked like he was using Psyche god >;^((

god i hate psyche
like i know this chapter is supposed to make us hate the prince in her stead, and i do, but there’s a limit to how blindly ignorant someone can be... she pit the true friendship that gave her everything good that she had, against a manipulative and evidently abusive relationship
and still ended up, albeit indirectly, completely using that friend for her own ambitions, fully knowing the consequence. That’s disgusting

i hope she doesn’t get away without first getting what she deserves. If this comic ends up with them teaming together to defeat the ~one true enemy~ of the crown prince, all happy-happy hope and love, i will endlessly disappointed

@stan36 You said it perfectly. I'm over here asking myself why I hate psyche when it seems the backstory was made to redeem her in some way and now I know. I really cant extend my sympathies for her just bc she found herself in love with Yialos. Her love is not a cure all.

Fed-Kun's army
@mimato I think he wanted a wife to stop other girls from approaching, then kill her because she may cause trouble in the future. And Psyche is dumb. She's an easy target.

@stan36

Well, kinda want to give you spoiler:

She is actually aware how nasty what she's done, and kinda want herself to die because of it (she really think highly and caring toward Medea). But since the God loves her soo much, and Medea kinda want it herself (say the God 🙄, you know, Medea ask to be Pscyche, right?) the God move their soul so Medea can be the one who die instead of Psyche. I seriously hate the God here. But at least I can forgive Psyche a little bit.

And the actual reason why the Prince choose Psyche is actually ... because of Psyche herself. Or, at least, her power. He want to be invisible with her power. Medea is just a scapegoat that he need.

Medea is such a Mary Sue holy fuck. Is she anything she cant do. Is anything ever her fault. Literally perfect. Kyaaa she so awesome. Of course people will self insert into her and hate a character with flaws

By the end of this manga Mary Sue Medea idea will ascend not godhood

Seriously imagine blaming a victim who was stuck in a absent and was said that shed go back if she didn't follow the prince. The self insertion is strong with medea. Its like you wanna hate Psyche causes she taking the spotlight away form your Mary Sue medea (no thats exactly the reason why cant have another women vying attention away from your self insert). IF psyche should gets what's icing to her so should medea then. She has killed innocent people. Way worse then anything psyche has done. But no dumb bitches will defend her cause they self insert in her

Psyche might seem like the perfect one in the manga but in the meta medea is the true perfect Mary Sue. And lol a the people who self insert into medea cause they like helios. Ironic cause

pscyche and helios make out later

So in terms of progress that ship is looking more endgame

@Quasimodo1234

But the do it to deceive the guard, right? Not because they are together.

But, yeah. Kinda agree with you here. It's look like the endgame will be Hellios and Medea (Psyche), and Psyche (Medea) will be the queen after killing the prince. I mean, she can't be the queen if she married somebody else beside the Royal family. And from one art cover (?can I call it that?), Psyche's (Medea) endgame is become the Queen.

Although I don't like Psyche I think she was just a pawn more in the plans of the crown prince, I can't wait to see Psyche joining Medea for revenge

@mimato Based on the first chapter it's probably as revenge for the Belial's attempted assassination of the royal family

Group Leader
@Harrr
I ship Medea with Hellios. Psyche can visit the prince in the graveyard since she looks him so dearly. 🙄

Psyche and Helios make out because they need to have a plausible motive of why they were gone from the party since the prince was looking for a way to blame Medea for everything. Also, it's most likely that was a faked make out and Medea was the one that suggested.

Also, I doubt Helio is gonna stay with the one person who betrayed the only one who he cares in the whole world for and got the nanny killed. Also, he never really trusted Psyche, since he was the one that called attention for the fact that Psyche was betraying them.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Quasimodo1234 You still can't really call her a Mary Sue. Sure she has an understandable backstory and shit, but it's not like Medea has ever been morally good in the first place. Literally in the first chapter she has a dude for making a crude remark about her and then kills Psyche's childhood knight to get revenge on Psyche. All that's been done in the last few chapters is show the reasoning behind her actions and the source of her abilities. They don't make her out to be morally right and shows how she's gotten fucked over by being outplayed by the Prince who ended up making Medea hate Psyche instead of him.

@Infiking

A villian can be a mary sue too.
Shes literally perfect at everything and the author spends so much time telling her how perfect she is. Wow shes good at political stuff. Wow shes good at swordpractce yet still looks slender and pretty. Wow shes good at etiqueete. So many characters wank her

@irmaars21

What is character development? Becuse as of now there relationship is really improving. They bonded after the body snatch. And the truth came out of how she really didnt betray her so im assuming that healed too. Psyches setting off more flags though. Medea dosent even like him that way. But live in denial though

Probably an unpopular opinion (but maybe not since a lot of people are stanning Medea, like myself) but this just fuels my anger/hatred?/resentment towards Psyche. Like yeah she's naive (or completely stupid it depends how you view it) but is she really that dumb to betray her only friend like that? Seriously! Does she want that peen so badly to go back on promise that apparently hold dear? Has she no loyalty, the traitorous wench!? No concept of Bros before hoes? Chicks before dicks?

@Quasimodo1234 Isn't by your standards that Psyche is also a Mary Sue? Every shitting thing she does is forgiven since she has such a crappy childhood.

Also, everyone likes Medea because she is a well written character like everyone in this amazing manhwa, even Psyche. If you are so shallow that you can't like more than one character in a story, then is your lost.

Yeah, he super forgiving her after she played a part in the death of the nanny and harmed the person he trusted the most. They are really bonding when he didn't even liked her and wouldn't be helping her if Medea didn't asked. If am in denial, you're definitely delusional.

Users who are viewing this thread