Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - Queen and Pawn (4)

@irmaars21
Lol no one is justifying psyche like medea. Look a the hypocrisy.

>Psyche agrees to marry the prince so she doesn't go back in the basement and feels so much guilt that she considers suicide
>oh wow what a traitorous bitch who only wants the prince
>Medea murderers innocent people, threatens using therrre families and kills her knight and brushes over the subject. Feeling no guilt

>OMG WE STAN QUEEN MEDEA. SHE CAN DO NO WRONG. OMG PLS FUCK HELIOS SO I CAN PRETEND THATS ME

Every damn chapter is medeawank. Her only sin is that shes too perfect. People reuse to see it cuase they self insert as her

And holy fuck glad read the latest chapters. Firstly it wasny psyches fault at all. Stop victim blaming. And secondly did you miss the chapter about the talk under the stars. Classic romance flag. They've had the classic development endgame couples do

@Quasimodo1234 Can you really call her skilled at political shit when she's still being outplayed? Yialios still has her wrapped around his finger and hasn't earned any of her enmity despite being the cause for all of her recent problems. The only reason Medea has gotten wins on him is because he thinks Medea is Psyche. As for being physically skilled, sure that's useful, but in the long run it isn't worth that much in a political thriller. If the Prince knew who was who, he'd easily be able adjust his plans to keep his victory. The story started off with Medea already having lost in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
some of yall have such... god awful hot takes in these comments... like no use of the braincells, no use of nuance, no nothing...

rant below cause yall clownery is a lot like A LOT!

like legit all yall gotta do is pity psyche because shes being used and she has no choice since both yialos and the god of this universe wants her as the main one for everything. like deadass, it wasnt even love that yialos wanted, just an arm candy for a wife that has ties to the church to increase the royal familys influence. then when thats done, he wants to murder her! tell me that that was something that psyche was supposed to know and would be happy with? shes manipulated, influenced, gaslighted, and every other goddamn term for psychological abuse in the book and yall still wanna hate? for her going with him? do yall not know how abuse works? or yall think that the moment theyre faced with some problem that leads them off the road theyre just supposed to snap out of it? that aint how it works bruh! you cannot claim that you hate abuse, claim youre anti-abuse, then hate the decisions made by a victim of abuse (on all ends of her life) while she was cornered and forced to take it! you just cant!

then you got other clowns on here acting like medea is like goddamn superman who has to have everything. thats the tragedy of the story! shes perfect in every way but she cant get it, cause even the god of this universe would rather her die for their chosen one than to live a decent life! like damn, cant people get mad that a bitch who got everything beaten and ripped away from her wants revenge? it aint self insert or mary sue, she was told that she had to be perfect otherwise the lives of the people she loves are the ones on the line. helios said so, psyche said so, hell the goddamn common folk said so that she was perfect in every way and perfect for the queen candidacy. also, even helios acknowledged that both he and medea got blinded by the fact that it was yialos who was the mastermind behind it all. how tf were they supposed to know that psyche wasnt just doing it all for shits and giggles? especially considering that she didnt even flinch, didnt contact, didnt do anything for the person that she thought so highly of? she never told them of what happened between her and yialos, which im not blaming her for because its yialos thats the villain! you cant know what isnt told and neither could communicate to each other because one is in a goddamn comma and the other is in a gilded cage!

some of yall do not have what it takes to properly critique any single work cause yall DO NOT have any idea how ambiguity in characterization works. everything gotta work in black and white then yall clap your hands and pat yallself on the back. like just reading some of yall comments makes me laugh while cringing, especially since this is a work that requires self reflection and nuance in a reader... smh

@Quasimodo1234 No need for apologies. I really don't care for you opinion. It doesn't affect my enjoyment of the story at all or my opinion of the characters. You can keep screaming for attention as much as you want. Enjoy!

a bit spoiler from ch 21

the ending scene showed that medeia want to comeback to her own body bc psyche body is too weak and she often had nosebleeding:( helli maybe seems kind to psyche(in medeia body) but in reality its not, in ch 21 psyche wearing a necklace that used to belong to medeia's nanny and as expected, he's mad to her

imo helli kind to her just for medeia's sake, he did not want Medeia's reputation or image to be tarnished by psyche's rash actions

Everything is black or white for idiots, huh. No one it's to blame besides Medea's dad and the prince, eventually.

>N-no guys hes only p-pretending to be kind to her. It dosen't count

Lmfao cope. Cant wait to see the reaction when there relationship develops more

Because Psyche and Helios have been interacting more then Medea and Helio

Dex-chan lover
OMG... What the heck is wrong with the prince... ALSOOO MEDIA JUST KILL YOUR JERK IF A FATHER
Many thinks

Idk about you guys, but for some reason I want to burn down that entire country and then try again. Theres just too much wrong with it.

Medea wasn't such a character I could sympathize with in the original story in original one seemed she just hated psyche for taking what she believed belonged to her.

Poor Nanny :c It's time to kill them all 👿😡
Thanks so much for the chapter!

Oh my goodness...how are we gonna get back at that piece of xxx prince?!!?!? Arrghhhh!!!!😡😡😡

I like both girls. There, I said it.
I don't think the author is trying to turn this into a competition of which one is better. It's pretty clear the prince is the real villain and that Medea and Psyche aren't really enemies.

I don't care about which one will end up with Helios, but I suspect Medea will never see him as anything more than a good friend. I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up alone.

But who knows, maybe we'll be introduced to another hot guy in the future to be Psyche's new pair lol

Users who are viewing this thread