Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - Queen and Pawn (4)

Yeeaas i'm dumbass because i think medea - as i observed- is mary sue, just stop please asfgsghahagd
I dont hate Medea but she is too much perfect in this""" conditions """
and last thing WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUTqbakslk

"these people are probably screaming like this to irl people talented than they are because you know, people WORK to get good at that shit unlike you guys"

Just breath and calm down, in this comments no one hates on talented people and what does this have to do with the manhwa ?
@Chiiyuu

Group Leader
@Erva people who shits on Medea saying she's too perfect while actually Medea worked extremely hard for it. Like why? Jelly much?

Also pls stop tagging me i'm already tired replying asjhfhjsd
If you think I was overreacting it's only because I was responding to the flames from the earlier comments. Things should've calm down now.

Anyone who don't like Medea at this point is that blondie who took everything away from their friends and that's the tea sis

At this point I can honestly say that I don't care about the ships among the characters anymore

The only thing I want now is a holy revenge against prince, duke and company, but the ones able to make them regret having come into the world for the rest of the time they will spend in hell.

wasnt it hinted at she accepted cos of manipulation/blackmail type shit?

that smile doesnt really look that way but still

author'll prob elaborate on it later

and yeah, typical idiots hating on strong characters, even if they worked for it, i can guess what kind of reading comprehension/IQ/background said idiots might have

im so fucking angry i want to strangle the fucking prince and that fucking old man

Group Leader
@bryanesss

Anyone who don't like Psyche at this point is that person who blames victims for rape and abuse and that's the tea sis

Psyche probably spent more of her times with the crown prince than Medea. They were lovers though the crown prince manipulated her. She was afraid she could not marry her lover, some of you might think friendship matters more but reality is love will always prevail because love made you blind.

Drama at comment section always much noicer compare the Series if self..
😂

The comments here..... Smh. I'm glad I decided to wait till chap 16 got out so I don't have to wait through the cliffhangers but I just have to rant a bit after reading all these toxic replies.

First, Medea. She's anything but a Mary Sue. In case you didn't read the story, we saw not long ago how she was pushed to work until complete exhaustion to become the mARy SuE you think she is. Besides, are you trying to say to me that she has everything? What everything? You think she had parents? Real parents? Or a childhood? Or true love? HA. I DARE YOU TO SAY OTHERWISE.

Also, @Infiking, how can you say she's not politically skilled if she was outsmarted by one. single. person? I reckon you wouldn't do half as good as she did if you were her and suffered like she did. Truth to be told, the only reason he outsmarted her is because he exploited her biggest weakness, the people she cares about.

Then, Psyche. Honestly, I myself felt betrayed by how easily she discarded Medea. But it doesn't mean she's bad. She is easily manipulable, due to the complete lack of affection during most of her life, and her being locked down, hidden away and possibly mistreated, to say the least. The Crown Prince had only to remind her of that period and she willingly fell into his arms, or schemes, whichever you prefer.

Last but not least, if there's anyone in this story who needs to be painfully killed, it's the crown prince and Medea's parents. Maybe Psyche's too.

@Erva The victim isn't only Psyche. And Medea is anything but Mary Sue, as I try to explain above. I don't even know how you came to these conclusions. There's many victims here: Psyche, Medea, Heli, the nanny, and everyone who died because of this schism.

@chiiyuu and everyone who said that there's no black and white in this story, thank you for understanding one of key points of this magnificent plot.

Nanny noooooooooo😭 i feel so bad for Medea and Heli😭 f*ck her sh*tty parents those greedy irresponsible abusive mf😡, that aside, now i understand why Medea despise Psyche eventhough they used to have sort of good relationship before like damn i would be too if i were Medea, but Heli is right, the enemy that they must defeat first is the shitty manipulative ugly prince

@I_need_a_break I was just saying that she can't really be called OP in political skills when she got dicked on by Yialos for months. Sure she's competent, but she's nowhere near the best in that field. Medea didn't even figure it out until it was too late to stop him and the only thing that lets her even have a chance is literal magic that nobody accounted for.

Users who are viewing this thread