Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - Queen and Pawn (4)

Medea's father and mother, they are the worst of all, they punish the poor nanny :/ why, they are just despicable, and they killed her without even thinking. I feel sad about Medea and Helio, they can't do anything to save the only person that they care and love. So maybe Medea should kill them before the f*cking prince (that is also despicable). I hate them, all of 3~

guys .. Psyche is the victim , why does she take all the hate ? like wtf
as for Medea she always get what she wants (compared to psyche :d ) and killing innocent people but she is PERFECT , what a mary sue lmao
i dont ship heli x medea or heli x psyche please for god sake dont happen these ships , i prefer seeing how medea and psyche's relationship grows

The comments are so toxic!! So much hate for Pysche here!! It is not black and white at all! Except for Prince and Media/Psyche Parents everyone is a shade of Grey! We don't have there side of story either (ex. the prince)!!

Come on just don't see from the perspective of a reader, try seeing it from Psyche's perspective or medea's perspective etc... Add to that, there are so many unknows till now, the only character we have some idea about is Medea!! We don't know Pysches/ Prince/heli's situation at all!

Medea is directing her anger for father towards Psyche!! She lost the most important person to her, the nanny and she takes the most important person for Psyche, the Knight!! A classic example of An eye for an eye makes the whole world Blind!!

And people who are saying she betrayed Medea!!
Just think for a moment, Medea was far more likely to betray Pysche under similar circumstances!!

We don't even know the tiny details behind the incident of this betrayal!! Psyche has known the Prince longer than she knew Medea, he apparently saved her or at least that's what Psyche believes!! We are not even aware of the mental state of Pysche at this point, so cut some slack please!

Group Leader
Medea! I feel so sad for her :( She tried her best in everything, forcing herself to be good in everything up to the extend of pushing herself to the limits, only for dumbass people to call her "Mary Sue" and "oh too perfect she basically has it all". Ngl, these people are probably screaming like this to irl people talented than they are because you know, people WORK to get good at that shit unlike you guys, who only know how to criticize at how "too perfect" someone is. Oh and don't get me started at that "self insert into Medea and want to make out with Heli" argument cause that's just a stupid and irrelevant point? It's so laughable that you'd even think that it's a good argument to prove your self-indulgent point. Anyawy, I'm so glad Heli is by her side and seems to be the only one who truly cares for her, besides Nannny.

As for Psyche, sure she is a victim and would be sent back to torture if she refused the prince, but look at how happy and tearfully delighted she was that she was chosen as the crown princess, in which I doubt she even thought about being tortured again at that exact moment. Nah, she's just happy she was chosen and not Medea because omg her crush just kissed her. Yeah she may feel guilty later on (I think? Idk you guys be spoiling stories) but at that exact moment? She didn't even think about Medea or the torture room. Just her newfound happiness and love for the prince.

I couldn't help but shed a tear for Nanny, she was so sweet.
I think, I can't really "hate" Psyche's character since she's has been manipulated/naive and a pawn. She didn't chose to become a crown princess herself (but she longed for love). If I ever where to leave the caves I was in my whole life (isolated from the world/reality), I know I would be so naive and easy to manipulate. Now it can't be an excuse for everything, but the problem here is the greed every character has. Medea who wanted to be crown princess (even if I like her, I don't agree with all the decisions she's made), the prince (the sadistic monster) and Psyche (who longs so much for the love of someone who doesn't even deserve it (and lack of knowledge/clueless)).
Anyway that's the feeling I get. Thank you for translating ~~

I was beginning to like Pysche when they showed how she admired and looked up to Medea and then she had to go and pull this bullshit. I understand the prince was manipulating her, but she still shouldn't have betrayed Medea, she still had the chance to refuse becoming crown princess. Yes I understand that she was in love with him, but Medea befriended Pysche first? like bruh. Now I understand why Medea hates her and treats her like that. Even though it was mostly the princes fault Pysche still could've done something. Anyways Heli best boy and if Medea dies I'm throwing hands

Group Leader
Do us all a favour and go read shitty manuhas. Its clear you cant see nuance and hate who you want to hate without reason

@Chiiyuu

Did you ever stop to think those were tears of relief of not being tortured or genuine tears of sadness for medea? No they must be cause shes a selfish btich right. You're comment reeks of ignorance and victim blaming

I like medea but some of her fans really make me want to change my mind. The comments are right. They breed toxicity. Form chapter 1 weve heard why they hate psyche cause she prefect stereotypical MC.

Then we find out she wasnt yet people still hate her.

I dont get what psyche did that gets her more hatred and vitriol the the crown prince or medeas father. I know shipping is a serious business. Is it cause shes a threat to your otp? Idk anymore

Its like you cant praise a female character without shitting on another. Psyche is just as strong as medea. It takes a strong person to be stuck in a hell hole for years and still come out cheerful and mentally sound. Because shes not the masculine definition of "strong" people hate on her

Damn. This chapter is sooo goood. My mind hurts and my hurts for Nanny. I really love Medea, and I hope she can win and have a happy life.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you for the update. BLESSSSSS

The prince is so disgusting !! He makes me want to puke seriously...wtf bro

Also people need to chill,just read and see how the development goes on.

Thank you for your hard work💗🧸

Guys... I don't want to spoil but the next one... The next one is going to be so much worse
Don't make my mistake and go on naver webtoon 😂
Seriously

I love both girls and wish they were happy. I WANT them to be friends. I WANT to wish that all this messed up stuff never happened. But the way we're going, i doubt there'd be a truly happy ending.
Screw the prince.

I hate this....
Why did Medea have to suffer so much? T_T

I hope karma hits the prince

Group Leader
@theilikepie I can accept " tears of relief of not being tortured" but "genuine tears of sadness for medea"? Lmao go back and read again. She was smiling widely, not even an ounce of sadness in that tears. Ignorant? How can anyone even depict that happy smiling face as anything but happy? Even if it's tears of relief of not being tortured, explain why when she was crowned, her expressions is those of someone being happy chosen by their loved one? Point is, she was happy. End of discussion. As for the reason why, no one can blame her as to what everybody mentions here, she's a victim of a manipulative environment. "Selfish bitch?" Okay I didn't say that, you did. I get that
she'll regret it later,
but it doesn't change the fact that she didn't feel any REMORSE at all for Medea at that EXACT moment. Mind you, I'm talking about the Psyche from this current chapter. Anything beyond this chapter is irrelevant.

If you like Medea and her fans make you change your mind, then it's entirely on you. You're the one who lets all these people change your opinion. Who cares about what others' opinions are, they're just strangers. It's your fault for caring. Toxic people will always exist, regardless if it's me or anyone else.

I don't loathe Psyche like all the people you mentioned, but I have to admit her actions are quite disagreeable. Yes I should understand that she's a victim and we're not supposed to be "victim-blaming" or whatever, but you're missing the point. People don't hate on her because "shes not the masculine definition of "strong"", people hate on her because she decided to throw away the friendship Medea gave her and went on to be with the crown prince. Yes I might sound ignorant for saying this, but like I said, most of here don't know the future chapters, so we're judging only based on what we read so far. There might be justification on Psyche's part later on, but for now, you should understand why people hate Psyche, given this chapter.

this is ridiculous. Different characters apeal to different people that's normal. If someone doesn't like Psyche or Medea why do you all care. We all have the right to dislike one or like them. there is no point in arguing each one has the right to their opinions you don't have to start a war over it

Damn, no wonder Medea wanted to shank a bitch in the first few chapters, I would too, being betrayed like that.

This just shows how naive Psyche really is, to her it's "I get to marry my prince charming who rescued me from the darkness", I doubt she has a clue how many people will directly or indirectly die from her actions. But naive or not, I wouldn't be surprised if Medea has no interest in being friends with her ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread