Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - Queen and Pawn (4)

god these comment section sure noisy for pointing hate of each charas to psyche & medea while probably the actually villain like the prince iaros laughing behind all of you throwing all the wrong hates smh

I love both medea & psyche tbh since there's so much room for them to develop & reconcile... both of them had their own selfishness in order to get their own happiness & I respect that a lot. Stop quickly throwing the judgment that they are worst character period when the manga itself is not finished anytime yet.

That twisted prince who tarnish such beautiful friendship.
But Psyche, why? You're too weak.
Medea and Psych went to a rather horrible struggles and both became what they are now. But one stood firmly and the other just succumb with her knees on the floor.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH HOLY CRAP THIS IS WRITTEN SO BEAUTIFULLY! THE ART IS AMAZING! THE PLOT! THE MUSIC! AHHH I'M IN LOVE!

@I_need_a_break Your explanation is damn on point, i agree. For Medeia haters lmao why become "Mary Sue" is bad in the first place tho? it's not just a term for bad written characters, stop using it to explain your saltiness. "A Capable Maid"'s FL is basically Mary Sue, "The Black Haired Princess" FL & ML, Sakamoto from Sakamoto Desu Ga, etc and people still love them... moreover saying Medeia is Mary Sue is kinda miss, her life is basically a struggle and she's not even a morally good person from chapter 1.

I never been a fan of weakling and easily manipulated character like Psyche, so i just don't like her for personal taste, but that doesn't mean she's a bad character, her dynamic with Medeia is interesting and it's just unecessary to "i hate Psyche because of Medeia or i hate Medeia because of Psyche" clearly what we should logically hate here is the asshole Prince, simple.

The prince and Duke are solid POS. Nanny was one of the most pure characters in this mess, the one who loved Medea and Heli unconditionally. Duke and Duchess can rot in hell.

I now understand why she hated psyche so much. She trusted her, and loved her outside of her nanny but in the end...

Girl, go get your crown and destroy all of them. The bastards.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Medea was a good daughter, I would've killed that uncaring bastard of a father.

DUDE THIS FUCKING PSYCHE... ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME? IF SHE IS FORGIVEN IN THIS STORY I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.

Fed-Kun's army
....what a wretched family....
they practically doomed the life of a kid and then murdered the one who have been keeping the kid alive all this year....i hope Medea killed them too .-.

well there goes my hope to see nanny again

now theres two true enemies, the crown prince and the duke who pressured and used her daughter since young to usurp into higher power

both medea and psyche are unfortunately used and abused so im now hoping they can forgive each other eventually and find a way to live life they really want and escape the trap theyve live their whole lives

im also hoping for helios to be there to see it. his undying loyalty makes him a total candidate to die next since he did he say he will do anything for medea even if it means death. hes too pure and im really hoping he get to live for both's happy ending

Users who are viewing this thread