Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 17 - To Be You, Even Just For A Day

Group Leader
good thing she lived

and im just waiting for the shipper clowns to start with the psyche bashing again

And damn those bruises on her mother...

Power of love saved Medea lol. Are we sure medea x psyche isn't the real ship?

I can't wait for their team up and scheme to get that murderous fucker.

Dex-chan lover
So the prince planned for this to happen? What the hell is going on?

Group Leader
Also I noticed psyches mother didn't show up in the present. Combine that with the bruises, did her father kill her mother and put the blame of her impisoment on her??????

wtf is wrong with all these parents

So the necklace saved her life?? What’s the point of trying to kill Psyche only to bring her back using the necklace ???? God damn this plot is so complicated and I’m LOVING IT !!!!!

Maybe the prince’s plan is to corner Psyche into thinking that he was her savior and that the outside world really was dangerous. Thus forcing her to stay within the confinements of the castle and allowing him to be the only one who can use whatever power she got from the God.

Dex-chan lover
Wait does that mean they aren't going to switch back ever???
Many thanks

Aggregator gang
FUCK YEAH also that god is a bitch smh fuck off? dont u have better things to do im sure theres like MILLIONS of people to fuck with besides these two.

Dex-chan lover
@shiirakii What is clear is that the prince only ever intended to use Psyche as a pawn for his own ends; by taking advantage of her gratitude to him. He was even willing to kill her at the party; likely to put the blame on Medea.

Fed-Kun's army
@Liilatz ur right but also isnt it more interesting this way
rather than just ugh plot convenience, this part is p curcial in how both psyche and medea finally learn the truth of the matter... finally understand and set away the spite (at least medea) they had and work together to fuck over the actual villain of the story
like i honesrlt dont like plot armor situations that much but this shit kinda exciting considering that the seemingly villainess person of the story and the naive girl we knew at first go thru some chara development and work togrther

Yes! I was sure she had died and couldnt even think of continuing this if it didnt have media but yes! Argh I love you author. Medea is such an interesting character, it would've been a waste to kill her off right now. I also love how he showed psyche's suffering through the god route. Atleast we have confirmed that god loves psyche and is in her side. Psyche with her newfound motivation may just be op now lol

Users who are viewing this thread