Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 17 - To Be You, Even Just For A Day

What just happened ๐Ÿ˜€ Iโ€™m confused ๐Ÿ˜€ all I know is I want that prince die ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for the chapter tho ๐Ÿ˜Š

gods have one thing in common: be absolute assholes

also, please somebody kill that prince and have him relive a life he destroyed for all eternity.

I'm sorry but I cant bring myself to like psyche. She just isnt a likable character to me. I understand her plight and whatnot but no matter what they say I just cant bring myself to like her and I dont know why

Group Leader
@WholesomeTriangles

Its cause the story framed medea as the sole protagonist as first so people latched on her as the MC. Aka protag bias

Guarantee if psyche was introduced first people would like her more

@theilikepie For me, when someone like psyche gets introduced as the protagonist, I immediately just stop reading. Her type of character is just so annoying, falling in love with someone who literally tried to kill them is the stupidest thing. Literally, most isekais have this type of character which is why everyone loves Medea because she's different and strong by herself without any guy protecting her.

Group Leader
@VMIN1995

Psyches actually a deconstruction of the naive protagonist just as medea is of the cold revenge driven protag, Helios the love obsessed dude and the prince those psychotic trigger happy MLs we see in Manwhas. All were missing is the abusive dad who learns to love his daughter after she humiliates herself and grovels to get an inch of his love (which I kinda guess Is medeas dad?)

The author tricked people into thinking it was gonna be a typical revenge manwha but bam. Subversion

I dont think you're giving psyche enough credit by saying shes a a generic naive girl. Her every move was for self preservation. She didnt even love the prince as she admitted to her self this chapter. Which makes her way more intresting then the doormatrsses that plauge this genre. Like shes not dumb. Just sheltered so she dosent know much as normal person would. But shes a very quick learner. And the prince didnt kill her before. She thought he was a regular nice dude who saved her when she "supposedly" fell in love with him. So I don't really understand where your getting the "she falls in love with the dude who tried to kill her". This is why you should read the chapter instead of looking at the pictures

And I also think people dislike her cuase of the god forsaken romance they try to see and think shes getting in the way of there non existent ship. Seriously. The romance in this was a mistake

Edit: oh wait nvm judging by your other comment you just have a weird hate boner for psyche even going as far as to give reasons which never happened. Carry on then mate

Double-page supporter
@VMIN1995 I mean, Psyche fell in love with Yialos because he saved her from being stuck in a basement and being abused by her mom. He was probably literally the third person she ever met, and he was the one who showed her freedom. But even then, she knew something was wrong when he chose her over Medea, but she played dumb and hurt Medea because (as far as she knows) if she rejected Yialos, she would be locked up in the basement again. Also, Yialos didn't try killing her until afterwards and she fell for him (or started seeing him as a god).

idk I feel like Psyche's character has been shown properly enough that it's insulting to compare her to an isekai character (though, I must confess that I don't know of any who fell for someone who tried killing them)

Edit: Now that I think about it, Helios is a lot like Psyche, huh...

@VMIN1995
I already had you blocked and I am so happy seeing the below 2 comments addressed to the holy you!!๐Ÿ™

I don't understand what you get from ranting about Pysche for the Nth time now๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

She's Alive!!! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Now it's gonna be super interesting.

Thank you for the update.

Holy shit.
Medea laughed in God's face and got revived. Yasss girl get that plot armour

I dont know but what I interpreted from this chapter was Psyche is so loved by God that God himself saved her from dying by switching her soul with Medea.. Letting her unable to feel pain and dumping her misfortunes towards Medea instead๐Ÿ˜ฑ Please tell me Im wrong.. but it seems like it ๐Ÿ˜ต

Power Uploader
"Why did I have to trust in a God who claimed to love me, yet had never once showed himself to me?"
- Every atheist ever

Users who are viewing this thread