Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 17 - To Be You, Even Just For A Day

I really liked this chapter!

Poor Psyche, she had such a terrible past /: Idk how people can hate her, tbh. I also hope her father dies, just like Medea's :)

And Medea!!! She's so cool as usual, I love her!! Yes, time to get revenge on that sick bastard crown prince!

Now we only need some character development for Helios and we're good.

Thanks for the chapter!!! 💖💖💖

Medea is the real victim of this story. The god in the comic is simply using her to keep Psyche alive. She doesn't matter, as long as Psyche is happy. That's really sad

Group Leader
This is not heading to the direction i was expecting.
Its making me quite disappointed. Witnessing a story with an immense potential heading straight down is really making me sad.
I really shouldn't expect much out of stories that targets 13-16 year olds

Also
"I didn't wish for your death?"
Said the girl who almost asked prince to decapitate psyche the first day they swapped bodies.
YIKES

Fed-Kun's army
Even though both were cursed only Psyche was loved, Medea needs more happiness !

Dex-chan lover
Song was spot on. Still Psyche deserve some level of punish for her foolishness.

i guess the author has some part of the blame if they are unable to get across to their audience their intent... listen,,, psyche ain't the enemy, the prince is, I think this chapter has stated that at least twice. the whole time. he was the enemy the whole time. like you could see it coming from a mile away but,,,, psyche never "snatched the princess position away", she did NOTHING and it was GIVEN to her. there's no snatching involved.

also what a refreshing conversation with a deity. "am I here so you can make me repent?" love it

Tormenting them for amusement, I see this is a god of culture.

Group Leader
@Mira995

The only one who loves psyche is god supposedly. While Medea has helios and had her nanny Psyche has no one

The portrayal for this chapter was strange cause it was super confusing... thank you for the translation!

Group Leader
KILL THE PRINCE! ✊ KILL THE PRINCE! ✊ KILL THE PRINCE!!!✊🔪🤴🙌

This is a great chapter but if you want the full experience go to the raws!! the music is so good in this chapter!

Wow finally! Will we get to see some content of Medea and Psyche plotting against the prince now? I wish they both return to their own bodies though, but the God said that Medea would take on Psyche's misfortunes so maybe the God won't allow them to switch back? It seems that's most likely going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread