Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 17 - To Be You, Even Just For A Day

To get this right...
[ol][/ol]Pysche wished to die, what did Medea wish for?
[ol][/ol]Then there's that magic healing wishing necklace given by Yialos. And if that god is talking to Medea, does that mean she's the child blessed by that god?
[ol][/ol]And Pysche is a fake? Hahahaha.
- Thank you for translating!

Group Leader
I can't read Korean but I went to the raw anyways and I'm absolutely FERAL for the next chap thanks for always working hard on the literal best villainess webtoon in the world rn

No, Psyche is the girl blessed by God. Medea doesn't trust in God, but she decided to trust in Psyche.

Dex-chan lover
Nah the prince clearly planned for none of this since he sent his goons to kill psyche in the first place
He had no idea that they you know switched bodies and everything
Also it's nice to see some great backstory and they didn't kill off my favorite character
Pretty god damn epic chapter overall

Group Leader
@Elleir

Psyche wished to die, medea wished to he her

No Psyche isnt a fake. Her healing op power given by god is what saved medea.

God talked to medea to give her some context so she could chill a bit and know who her real enemy is.

thank goodness time for the butt kicking part (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Holy cow this was such an intense chapter!!!! I loved it, tysm for translating! I can’t wait for medea and psyche to get revenge, medea’s enemy wasn’t psyche, it was the prince and her father this whole time that ruined everything

Group Leader
Damn this is so good. Although, I wonder what the prince is gonna do now. The team of Medea and Psyche seems pretty op.

Users who are viewing this thread