Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 18 - Check!

haha would've been better if she came back clean and not wounded like nothing happened at all

It's probably gonna be dropped since it was licensed on Webtoon under the name "Your Throne."
They changed a lot of names like
Psyche Polly –> Psyche Callista
Yialos Orna Efferanto –> Eros Orna Vasilios
Medea Belial –> Medea Solon
And other names too, I believe.

But that doesn't mean you guys shouldn't check it out. The new webtoon includes soundtracks that play automatically every time you open certain chapters, which means that you don't have to manually search it up on youtube/soundcloud to listen to it, like you may have done before.

And honestly, as a follower of this series from fan-scanlation times and a fan of webtoons in general, I'm really excited to see how the rest of the webtoon fans will react to the series.

See y'all there!

Group Leader
I read the webtoons version, but the typesetting is terrible. Thanks, Luna Lotus for having this version so I can at least read the chapters with a bearable font size, for a little bit.

I saw that the manhwa is now on webtoon .. Really, I don't like it, I prefer to read it here
But I'm afraid that the translation of this manhwa will be abandoned? Or that the chapters be deleted? What's going to happen ? I would really like the translation to continue here: '((((

Kay, could be totally wrong but I'mma guess what happens in future. Crown Prince figures out that they have switched bodies, convinces blondie that he really did live her all along and that our mc was tricking her. Blondie has doubts and sides with prince for a bit, but then realizes he really is evil and helps our mc again. Could totally go differently but that's my prediction

Aggregator gang
Support the author by reading the official english translation

https://webtoons.com/en/fantasy/your-throne/list?title_no=2009

oh my; real medea is amazing honestly :’)) she has her flaws but the author made her so human. thank you so much for the translations!! honestly would love it if yall dont drop this series :’))

Aggregator gang
LOVE

I want Psyche to get stronger so she can handle her self >:3
And Meda, for the time being, take care of that bastard Yalious or whatever is name is (╯‵ v ′)╯

Dang at first i was gonna stop reading this when because i knew it would be realllllly complicated but im glad i stayed on. 😎

That reaction was as satisfying as Kumagawa's full page rage face in Medaka Box. The smug "mastermind" getting completely fucked over by something they never could have accounted for is so delicious!-

Users who are viewing this thread