Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 19 - Scandal

Thank you so much for translating this manhwa from the beginning. You guys are like one of the reasons this manhwa has become so popular internationally. 😭❤️

Webtoon will surely take a long time to catch up plus I'm broke so I can't spend that much coins on a chapter. lol 😂 I'll just have to rely on the raws 😂😭❤️

Ahhhh my goodness. Why did it come to this. I was shipping him with Medea but whyy. Ahh how can i calm down when the next episode will come out months later. Anyway thanks for all your hard work until now! Looking forward to future episodes and new series.

Thank you so much for your hard work! You've really helped in promoting the webtoon as well!

Ahhh it’s getting so good 😫😫 but since It’s becoming a webtoon It’s gonna take months to update 😭😭😭

ASFGHKFLWKXNSUAK HOW DARE YOU INTERUPT THEM

It just sucks cuz we all have to wait for months for the Webtoon to keep up :((

why are people thinking it would take months for webtoons to catch up? This is a weekly webtoon guys. it will catch up in no time. At most you wait for a month or two to catch up with what's already uploaded here. Do you even math guys?

@RQwQ webtoons use coins to read ahead. I doubt we would be really waiting for 5 months in this case unless you really don't read with coins

Double-page supporter
@Xirre weekly updates is about4 chapters a month so basically readers from here will have to wait for almost five months to catch up to chapter 19. I understand their concern tho I'm one of the people fine with waiting lol cuz im reading other things but it's not a month or two to catch up. its about 5 months.

Aggregator gang
Everyone, just add it to your subscribed list on webtoons and then check back up on it come September.

Thanks for translating until now :) Now it’s just the waiting game for chapters on Webtoon

Users who are viewing this thread