Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - The Curtain Rises

Dex-chan lover
What kind of life did Psyche have? It looks like she was raised just for the sole role of being the "perfect" empress. Can't wait to have this whole mess uncovered!

Fed-Kun's army
I don't et why Psyche wants her body back. shhe surely know the prince is using her
does she enjoy being a bird in a golden cage? She can use Medea's bodu to be free

Hohoh a red hair prince i see, i wonder if he will have any part in this play.

Fascinating stuff, looking forward to when psyche realizes yialos is trippin.

HOLYYY SHTTT SHE WAS RAISED AS A BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT PUPPET QUEEN DOES SHE EVEN KNOW HOW FCKED UP HER LIFE HAS BEEN

@Mira995 Pysche seems to be sheltered her whole life. She might think Yialos as her prince charming who provides her with love and the freedom she never gets. It wouldn't be so strange that she wants her body back.

Group Leader
@rinnychan98 more like just a psycho. Yandere implys love and theres love with this dude

And I'm pretty sure psyches not mentally stable either. It is impossible for someone to live that life and come out 100 percent normal

Yea I think the best ending would be Medea and Psyche both realizing how much of a psycho the prince is and working together to bring him down

I'm pretty sure that both Psyche and Medea are harmed by the crown prince

Dex-chan lover
mann i feel so bad for psyche :((

that one red haired guy on the church side interests me greatly. calling it now, he's going to be a major character. . . perhaps a potential love interest for psyche??! oh, i wouldn't mind a harem for medea tho LOL. i don't know tho,
i've read the latest raws and he hasn't shown up yet.

on the topic of raws, it seems like psyche and medea were friends, or at least were acquaintances before the events of the manhwa?? also, medea seemed a lot less. . . hostile too. i'm going crazy wondering abt what happened between them other than what the manhwa says on the prologue.

This chapter sheds A LOT of light into Psyche. Raised more like a prisoner than a daughter, probably unaware of just how horrible her upbringing actually in— then she can have freedom, the Prince sweeps in fully knowing her situation. Is it any wonder that she fell and fell hard? I want her to leave this manipulative, psychopathic asshole to die in a ditch.

It's good that Medea and Psyche are coming to understand each other more and more, so they can sympathize with each other and realize that they are better off as allies instead of enemies.

So now i feel pity for Psyche, and like i said before in one of previous chapter, I want that girls to become... hmm, not friends, but partners? something like that

Users who are viewing this thread