Your Throne

YEAAAAHHHHHHHH
ITS TIME TO STABBY STABBY BLOOD BATH
MEDEA IS SO COOL
even i didn't expect this look from Psyche form!

Everytime I read a chapter, I always thought that I must rate it a 10 then I realized I already rated this a 10.

I just can't get enough!!! This is so good!!

AHHHHH!!!! IT"S COMING!! IT"S COMING!!!

ADORE THIS!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!
\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥‿♥
(´ ▽`).。o♥♡

"Such a cowardly attack!"

I know, man, don't you just hate it when the defenseless woman you attacked alongside four other knights doesn't fight fairly?

I'm sorry but it's an automatic drop for me if Heli nor Medea find happiness.

This is great, but the spoilers are depressing!! If true, I might just drop it :(

... I’m so mad at myself for reading spoilers and raws but I just HAAAD to. I am so upset looool I really wanted Medea to be the protagonist but I guess she isn’t going to be. I’m sooooo- ughhhhh! 😭 whyyyy?! Literally everything happens to her for Psyche’s sake. I’m so bummed that such a strong character gets sacrificed for such a weak one.
Granted with the death of Medea she probably does a 180, goes through character development and becomes strong. But stiiiilll! 😭 I wanted Medea and Heli to be happy together 😭 I understand Psyche has her own problems too. my limited Korean skills and google translate can only do so much 😂
sighhh idk how to feel anymore lol Maybe they’ll work some magic and save her, hopefully. And once the chapters are translated we’ll learn more behind Psyche and the princes backstory and his reasoning. But I’m still sad tho lol

Power Uploader
@A2DeV
Medea doesn't die, people gave incomplete spoilers/didn't have access to the latest chapter then :)

Users who are viewing this thread