Your Throne

People need to chill with the Medea vs Psyche thing. Medea accepted that the main villain is the crown prince so stop focusing the hate on Psyche, annoying as she is. It's frustrating to see Psyche in Medea's body, but this story wouldn't be as interesting if it didn't happen this way. Psyche isn't even that annoying compared to some of the others, so i'm not sure why this chat is so toxic.

Nui

@Maech

Tysm for the spoiler! I was really about to give this diamond up because I thought Medea died :( 😭

I blocked 2 people and suddenly the comments section is good!!
Seriously, they are just shouting about there hate for pysche, even if there is no good reason!!

YOU CANT BE FUCKING WITH ME IF MEDEA DIES ILL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EDIT: I READ A FEW CHAPTERS AHEAD AND PRINCE FUCK YOU
I HOPE BOTH MEDEA AND PSYCHE GIVE YOU HELL
Also, don't hate on psyche, she is exactly like a pawn, manipulated from birth til now with no freedom

No offense, i like both medea and phsyce but if the ship between physce and helios are real then i don't know if i can continue reading this anymore, it's just too much. I just wish medea realise that heli is the one for her.

I'm also the person who will drop this if Medea dies, but honestly, what with the hate for Psyche? I like Medea more than Psyche, but I think Psyche is also a victim in this story. The villain of the story is Yialos, aren't you guys placing the hate at the wrong person?

It's like the same when Medea hate Psyche, because she thought it's Psyche who take everything away for her. But it's not Psyche who actually take everything from her, it's Yialos.

Anyway, Medea won't die. The reason why Yialos want to kill Psyche because he want to take Psyche healing power (it will be explained how later). But the power is soul-bound, and Medea come back from dying because Psyche power heals her.

Click the link for the raws too. Even though I can’t read Korean the music and chapter are absolutely beautiful.

i think a lot of us were rooting for these two to team up and I believe this chapter has certainly paved the way for that.

I admit to disliking Psyche at first, but the more they show I get why she’s such an unfortunate character. She’s not a bright girl and she’s gone through a lot. She doesn’t deserve hate.

Ppl please use the spoiler coding. I’d hate for people to avoid reading this because of what is said in the comments even if it’s people jumping to conclusions. A lot of people are jumping to conclusions on what’s going on or what is going to happen.

Medea ain’t dead. She comes back thanks to Psyche. I can’t read it, but I’d bet that they both feel apologetic to each other. They are both main leads.

I just looked ahead on the raws. I don't understand what happened, but it looked really cool. You should totally look at the raws

I began reading this assuming it would be another romance with two ladies fighting each other for the prince.

I was very wrong, but I'm glad. This is amazing, 10/10 recommend!

Users who are viewing this thread