Your Throne

if u guys are hating psych and not yialos, then I must say that the author was really good at making the manipulative villain if even the readers themselves felt anger towards a pawn :p

visit newtoki for raws upto chap 19 (webtoon naver only have until 17 chap unless u have coins to access chap 18-20)

and I just wanna say it's worth a read

@Lolzers
Oh wow, that's one way to look at why people are hating pysche!!
And here I was thinking about how the people are so dumb!! But maybe the author is a genius after all!!

Fed-Kun's army
Gaddem this manhwa is intense. Like the story just hooks you and does not let go. Just read chap. 16 and my heart is still racing

Group Leader
I have read many villainess/heroine manhwas but THIS.. This one legit took me by surprise and knocked my socks off by a mile.

don't be fooled by its different from the usual cover image. This manga made me feel raw sadness, anger and so many other emotions. It's an absolutely good read, every character has their own character development, plot flows smoothly and plot twists to keep you excited every single chapter. This is the first time I felt like this for a manga, one of my all-time favourite. You know those mangas, after the first 10 chapters you can already know the ending? I totally can't predict even the next chapter. I love it. Will absolutely look out for this author in the future. Please give this a try! I promise you won't regret it.

THANK THE ALL-KNOWING GODS THE AUTHOR DIDN'T KILL HER OFF. I'm so happy because I really didn't want to drop this story, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I can't wait for them to plan revenge on Yialos.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@otakushoujo from what i got, it healed her wounds and evidently "revived" her (if she was truly dead) and removed the poison from her body. of course thats how i see it anyways. the necklace was meant to heal her if blood was spilled on it.

I knew they wouldn't kill my bixch. She's too stubborn to die. And i cant wait to see my 3 badasses come for that crazy prince's ass. The development behind each character is awesome.

@Lolzers I think ppl hate her because she's rlly naive and stupid not because of what she did to medea. Srsly, the 1 she loved literally tried to kill her. That's how stupid she is. Her stupidity was the reason why she became a pawn in the 1st place. Plus, sure she only knew later on that the guy she liked was the crown prince but she never told medea that. Plus, because of her stupidity, she didn't realize that the person who should have won was Medea and the competition was rigged. Because of this, she stupidly thought she won fair and square

Im getting this feeling that Yialos purposely gave the necklace to Psyche coz he knows its sacred power can make them switch bodies? or am I just thinking too much????

Knows that this doesn't have a Yuri tag
But rooting for them anyways 🤧🤧

I don't care how this plays other than these QUEENS getting the justice and happiness they deserve in life

Users who are viewing this thread