Your Throne

This was great so far but damn that cliffhanger tho. Thank you so much LunaLotusScans for great hard work. Loved your translations and enjoyed the chapters.😍😍 Bless y'all.

I hope the official translations are close to LunaLotusScans translations. But I can already see differences. ugh this is gonna take time to adjust but we gotta support the author since it's free at least.😊😇

I don’t like it why is psyche in the cover 😭
I want Lady Media to be the cover
Btw the last panel in chapter 19 was so hot 🔥

Double-page supporter
The official one was at Ch. 3 since last week. Seem like a long wait.
BTW, I shipped HelixPsyche. Media wouldn’t see him as love interest coz she want the throne more than love.

lol the fonts are so big in webtoon
and idk who to ship anymore, i'd rather not have a heli x psyche since it feels kind of bittersweet; medea was originally bitter at psyche for stealing the position of crown princess and (spoiler incoming from the raws)
nanny is killed and medea and heli loved her
so having heli devoted to psyche to me feels like psyche taking medea's trusted confidant from her (and I really want them to end up together anyways since they have great chemistry and medea should experience love but yeah just my thoughts

i'm screAMING

YOOOOOOOOO THAT LAST TWO PANEL WAS YUMMY

But man, its so sad that this manhwa dropped, thanks for the hard work!

AHHHHH Real madea is so beautiful I almost had a heart attack when I saw that juicy scene at the end xD

Lol at this point I can’t tell whether psyche or medea are on the new cover.

i cannot count how many times i've reread the last chapter just to see the last panel ૮(ꂧꁞꂧ)ა

These chapters might be taken down soon since idiots are posting a link and even mentioning this site in the chapter comments on webtoon.

Users who are viewing this thread