Your Throne

I had this on hold when there were only like, ~10 chapters released but I really remember liking this so much, so seeing this with lots of chapters out, I picked it up again.
The first few chapters I was like, "???? Wait, why did I like this so much again.... wait, I swear Medea had a different intention rather than this flat mindset--"
But it REALLY kicks in
when the Crown Prince who was supposed to 'love' Psyche, ordered for Psyche to be murdered when Medea was still living as Psyche; and Medea, gradually realizing that the one that schemed EVERYTHING wasn't Psyche but the Crown Prince, had such a murderous intent to take revenge against him
and made me "ah, RIGHT. It was because of this!!"

Even after reading 40++ chapters of the official translation, this manhwa never fails to get me pumped up the same way chapter 10-20 made me. I love how Psyche and Medea grew so much that they both found a side of themselves in each other despite being polar opposites. It was a fun ride, I'll come back when there's even more chapters.

(Also, I crave for more Psyche x Medea and Medea x Helio interactions-- I mean by, "sweet and happy" interactions ;---; But both Psyche and Medea always, ALWAYS can't catch a break..)

Oops I dropped something don't link to aggregators
Oh no, I must pick it back up. Welp, i need to go I don't have time for this. Gonna leave it I guess.

This manhwa is really really interesting and our FML is a real true baddass villainess; not like those manhwas where she's called villainess and just goofs off all day - and the plot thickens a lot after chapter 5. Just keep reading, definitely a good read

The official translatoon is on Naver webtoon but I can't find it since everything is in korean
This one also has all the recent officially translated chapters up to 50 something https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/your-throne/ep-1-the-two-ladies-of-rumor-1/viewer?title_no=2009&episode_no=1

I feel weirded out that after reading some chapters, the most plausible of couples portrayed here are those two
the heroine and the villainess.

They have such a good chemistry. They even feel that deeply for each other right from their interactions.

And now they just drag it out, too many lost opportunities to kill the prince for the sole reason of prolonging the drama, boring.

the self development of the characters is so good in the recent chapters (i think the latest chap is like 58) and im truly satisfied with the female leads, especially psyche UGH

psyche is so precious and i want her to end up happy alongside medea :)

In case somebody came because of the new chapter you can just follow the translated comic on the official page. You have it on the info page

I'm not sure if it's of my interest, but I have a curiosity:
do they swap bodies again? Or do they stay like that all the time? (till now)

I read this half a year ago and I don’t remember much the details of the story. Can someone just tell me roughly what happened?
I remember that both girls swap bodies and that the crown prince was trying to kill the blonde-haired one, who he claimed to love, and I think they’re both trying to kill him now? Or did he die?
I don’t remember much so can someone give me a summary😭

@Autismonaut the series got dropped because it started getting released on English officially for free here https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/your-throne/list?title_no=2009

Personally I'm very against somebody picking up this because there is the official release that is just 1 chapter behind. It is true that it took a little to caught but we're like this since we get 2 chapter per week (I think there are more if you use the app) so I think it is better to way until Saturday and support the official release. No registration or anything needed just go to the page and pick the chapter you like. if we start sabotaging official released they might stop doing them :(

If you need the link another time it is up there on the info besides the cover.

😅 It would be nice if Mangadex would make it impossible to upload chapters for manhwas which are only a few releases behind. Particularly for the ones with official releases uploaded on Webtoons, considering it's free and even reading ahead is extremely cheap. Let's support authors when official English releases are available!

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that there are still people who are in favor of supporting the official release.

Seriously people, the thing is fucking free on webtoons.

Users who are viewing this thread