Your True Color - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Just a little longer

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah! The Proclaimers can suck it for Ito. That's over 51,500 miles! You're talking 51 and a half Proclaimers songs, and nobody wants that.

Hated to see these two apart... kiss already!!!
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Humm it makes me very curious about their past and how it ended up like that, she literally ignored her own child after 8 years without seeing her...
Thank you for your work!

Fed-Kun's army
miyana aka new girl is gonna be trouble , the question is what type of trouble is gonna be?

Dex-chan lover
Simpathy? Can i punch Hinata already?
Im surprised with this reencounter tho, was a bit too convenient to actually happen. They were completely drifting apart seconds ago. Hinata living the good life as a highschooler and Sumika drowining in work and sorrow completely alone. 5 minutes more and Sumika was definitely about to see that "similar" girl (Myana) as her savior while Hinata abandoned her for such petty reason. That Miyana seems big trouble.
Tho, as promising as it seems rn, i highly doubt any good follow up will come from Hinata. At this point im only wishing for anyone who could truthfully care for Sumika show up. Not sure if she wont brake completely if were to wait Hinata sort her feelings and mind. Seems like would take a long while.

Fed-Kun's army
Ito-chan, that's not just sympathy but well, it's good to see you making your move this time, I hope you will not ruin it in the next minute,pfftt..
I wonder if Miyana's on the other side,or just another toxic character.. And the Sumika's mother, I cant tell
what's her deal towards Sumika, the coldness,hufff...

Thanks for the chapter...

Thanks for the chapter!

And thanks for the Hokkaido trivia. Always wanted to go there since I saw a glimpse in Yakuza 5.

Dex-chan lover
TBGpZAm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread