Your Turn to Die: Death Game by Majority

Just as an FYI. The game is infinitely better than the manga.

The characters are portrayed far more cliche and weirdly aggressive and a lot of the appeal of the original cast being strangers who are actually willing to work together and find a way out of a strange situation, is nowhere to be found. I think a few characters are actually pretty unrecognizable. (RIP KEIJI)

Joe fans may be happy, but frankly I think it does a disservice to his character to be so responsible for everything "good". Everyone else seems to exist to make him look better?

Sara's actually the worst off in this regard as she's reduced to a typical female protagonist type who relies on him to do anything.

The manga shouldn't be considered canon, as far as I'm concerned. The jpn fandom seems to treat it as bonus content rather than a source of canon, just because of how different it is as well.

It's pretty good so far but something that's bothering me is how Sara is made to fit the "female protagonist" role where she needs to rely on Joe or Keiji and Keiji seems more like a pedo- I'm worried if when
Joe dies
is Sara is just going to rely on Keiji even more? IDK honestly. The whole plot seems different (and I'm only on chapter two part one of the game) and I refuse to believe that Nankidai wrote this. IDK if they just put him in the author and the artist just changed it up but im hoping that that is the case 😐

Users who are viewing this thread