Your Turn to Die: Death Game by Majority

So now it's popular enough to get its manga...

When it ends and if it's still popular by then, would it get an anime next?!

Can't belive this game has manga!!!
Waiting for the true Sou Hiyori appear (つ✧ω✧)つ

Contributor
If you haven't played the game, play it.

http://vgperson.com/games/yourturntodie.htm

HSK

Fed-Kun's army
Finding this series really brought my interest back to the survival/death game genre, especially after taking a look at the game too.

Wooow, the Manga has much more detail than the game 😍😍😍I want to see moooore

The fact that Kimi ga Shine got adapted into a manga still shocks me and makes me so happy! I'm so thankful that it let alone transformed from one of Nankidai's ideas//thoughts into a blown out game!!

I can't wait until Kimi ga Shine gets the attention it deserves and one day, adapt into an anime!

Group Leader
The game is really fun. Plays kind of like a mix of 999 and Danganronpa, imo. I only found it cuz of this manga, so thanks for that!

Wait, this got a manga? I didn't know the game was done, I thought there was like one part unreleased

Fed-Kun's army
Play the game! If you are slightly interested in murder mystery I highly advise to play this wonderful game!

It started well but now it becomes "lets go home together and don't let anyone die in process" type of manga.

The design for Joe in this is very cute, but for me that's all this manga has going for it. They kinda ruined Sara's personality and she's very generic now.

I agree with what everyone else had expressed already- they ruined how the characters look and act, especially Keiji.

It's fun to see this in a manga format but I don't consider this canon in the slightest. It's cute and all, but after a while I realised that any "hype" I felt from this manga was purely driven by how much I love the game. I'm not saying that this thing is the worst thing on earth- there are many worse adaptions of games and manga out there. But I can't get over what they did to Keiji- what is he, 5,4 now?

Users who are viewing this thread