Yowaki MAX Reijou nanoni, Ratsuwan Konyakusha-sama no Kake ni Notte Shimatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The new academic year’s enrolled student

I truly apreciate Translator work, but "Heroine" is realy acting wrong. Just image in our days someone will try to seduce obviously married persons just for getiing "scores" (i see no reason to "copy" game events 1 to 1 other then some twisted desire for "100% clear"). I am not protecting "capture targets", they surely in blame too (unless its some kind of seductive-type magic), but Caroline is active side here.

Fed-Kun's army
I truly apreciate Translator work, but "Heroine" is realy acting wrong. Just image in our days someone will try to seduce obviously married persons just for getiing "scores" (i see no reason to "copy" game events 1 to 1 other then some twisted desire for "100% clear"). I am not protecting "capture targets", they surely in blame too (unless its some kind of seductive-type magic), but Caroline is active side here.
Yeah, I agree even if someone in a relationship is most responsible. Going after people who are already in a relationship is also considered immoral and looked down on in our modern societies too. Especially if you are seducing them in front of their fiancées...

Dex-chan lover
Girl, if you reincarnated to Otome game, will you try to make Reverse Harem?

Dex-chan lover
The translator is totally wrong with their notes. The heroine is purposely seducing these men, and because she's a reincarnator she knows that they're programmed to fall for her based off of their routes. She could have done after anyone who wasn't in a relationship but made the deliberate choice to destroy all of their relationships instead.

Double-page supporter
The blame is not only for Caroline, nor only for those men who were already engaged. It was both parties' fault.
Caroline's for being oblivious of what their partners would think and those men for being unfaitful.

Let's not switch the blame towards one side, it's both sides fault.

I think it is. Remember those rainbow cookies that were mentioned at the beginning? I think Pia said that they were special, made only by the heroine and caused the "favourability" to rise. so kind of love potion or something.

Yes the men are partly to blame, unless of course she is using some sort power or drug(which it seems she might be, but trying to take someone else's girlfriend or boyfriend is wrong and fiance even more so, same with the cheater "it take two to cheat" your first translator note was pointing this out and your second took it too far if the situation was in reverse it would be just as bad.

Dex-chan lover
I dont like the translator note. you cant just say its men fault when this game clearly have cookies that can raise people affection. If she can do that, who knows what stuff she could do beside that.

Contributor
I know Henry is literally easy-mode, but I'm still disappointed that he caused so much distress to Erin.
He's from a military family right? He needs to get some stabbing, maybe two or some.

Fed-Kun's army
Well well, aren't your misandry leaking soo much it's flooding huh?
Let's switch to the females fault then: Pia for not telling these "capture targets" and their fiancee, Erin has harsh personality (even for love sake), the inflexible noble ladies,... maybe only this?
Just disgusting of you.. really..

Dex-chan lover
Page 10 Translator-kun spitting mad facts! Ofc Caroline is a hoe, but it's the men falling for her who are really screwing up here.

Wow this comments section is heated. Translator-kun, you're doing great. Pay no attention to the hate.

And of course, thank you for the translation ❤️

Double-page supporter
Considering the truth about Caroline,
which is that she's using drugged cookies to force attraction to her, then
I put less blame on the guys. But in any other case, yes, cheating is a two-way street. You can even blame the guys for just opening the door in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
bleh Pia not helping Erin at all with info earlier, nor befriending all of the other capture target fiances is gonna sit with me poorly the rest of the series. Pia doesn't appear to even be doing the minimum as a reincarnator to help the people around her get a happy ending she's just hoping to make it through the game unscathed which kinda sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread