Yowaki MAX Reijou nanoni, Ratsuwan Konyakusha-sama no Kake ni Notte Shimatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.3 - Rainbow cookies (3)

Dex-chan lover
You know, all this kind of genre mostly bring 'hypnotist-like magic' as the reason until I have enough of it, including THIS magic cookie... but I approved that the magic cookie is basically a LSD lol

Dex-chan lover
Yo, I totally called this one, though it was pretty obvious to see that the magic biscuits were laced with something.

Fed-Kun's army
I remember reading an illegal life pro tip where you would puy nicotine patches on a person when they sleep next to so that eventually if they stay away from you for too long they'll get withdrawal symptoms which they think are them just missing you. Reminds me of this

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading an illegal life pro tip where you would puy nicotine patches on a person when they sleep next to so that eventually if they stay away from you for too long they'll get withdrawal symptoms which they think are them just missing you. Reminds me of this
Jesus wtf.

Nice info, i'll try it on my girlfriend

I knew it has something to do with the cookie, as MC mention it on the early chapter

Users who are viewing this thread