Yowaki MAX Reijou nanoni, Ratsuwan Konyakusha-sama no Kake ni Notte Shimatta - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The Place Where I Belong

Dex-chan lover
He looks like the MC's ex in her previous world. They're somewhat making it obvious that the heroine is the MC's best friend in her previous world but it's still not revealed I guess till later.
I hope that dimwit of a heroine isn't her best friend then.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if it's the novel artist or the manga artist, but they are really good at character design. It's really rare to see such a different looking parents in shoujo manga.

Dex-chan lover
that guy in the last page is a reincarnator isn't he? also he's mega SUS, are we going to have hypnotizing red bean buns now?
Lmao, I’m expecting a sequel was made of that otome game and he’s been reincarnated into that game

Dex-chan lover
He looks like the MC's ex in her previous world. They're somewhat making it obvious that the heroine is the MC's best friend in her previous world but it's still not revealed I guess till later.
The what now? Ex and bestie?
I tot i read the spoiler and its already over?
Also, omg i hope she wouldn't continue being dense

Dex-chan lover
The real culprit isn't caught, I see a point in continuing, but yeah, this should be a good place to end.

the original novel didn't have that iirc

maybe they're going on a different direction for the manga.

Dex-chan lover
The what now? Ex and bestie?
I tot i read the spoiler and its already over?
Also, omg i hope she wouldn't continue being dense
Yeah other replies stated they seem to be adding more story and twist from the novel. So I'm guessing those are the possible new plot. Could be wrong tho 😂

Dex-chan lover
1x.webp
Yes sir! I want more of this!

Dex-chan lover
Henry has a chance! I was really hoping he would, as he and Eris did have a nice relationship before the cookies messed it up. It's be one thing if he had chosen to be cruel but instead he got brainwashed and addicted to them without even knowing. He didn't even choose to betray her, he got brainwashed into doing so.
Now that doesn't change that he'll need to put the work in here to prove himself to her again. Even if his actions weren't his own, he still hurt her. She can't easily forget that. But the fact she is willing to wait, to see if the old Henry returns, means she still is willing to give him a chance.

Kind of sad that only one of the love interest guys was (potentially) forgiven considering that like.. they WERE all under magic mind control.

Kind of sad that only one of the love interest guys was (potentially) forgiven considering that like.. they WERE all under magic mind control.
Ehhh, in the confrontation scene, only Erin looked even regretful about the circumstances, all the other fiancees seemed to be detached from their engagements. (Plus; they all (except for Erin) took time to have a jab at their (ex)fiance lol)

Secondarily, Erin and Henry's relationship was built up as something mutual, and enjoyed by both sides, but we don't know if any of the fiancees actually desired their engagements like Erin did. And even if the beginning was good, I wouldn't want to stay in a relationship where I got cheated on constantly and publicly (and if Henry's behavior is like the other's, probably verbally harassed). The fiancees got given a (likely rare) route out and they took it.

tldr; mind controlled or not, the male leads hurt people. You're never obligated to forgive the one who hurt you, and the fiancees didn't. Erin might though, and that's ok too!

Dex-chan lover
Aw fuck no, Erin please have some self-respect for yourself. You can do better than him.

Users who are viewing this thread