Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 10 Ch. 47 - Yugami-kun Delivers

Double-page supporter
@chocochoc

I personally think it's because Yugami wants to make sure that Chihiro will read it instead of throwing it off. Since if Chihiro didn't read it, Yugami will think that he failed in "delivering" Hayashima's message.

So yes, it's definitely for his selfish reason, ha3...

VIP
chihiro expression when she thinks it's from yugami.. hmm. romance? i hope so.

also this chapter is funny AF.

@Melvin "Yugami is what Hachiman wanted to be but failed. Time will tell if Yugami softens but I hope he doesn't."

Agreed, unfortunately most mangas usually end on a softer romance note but I hope Yugami stays true to character to the end.

Dex-chan lover
Hillarious chapter as usual!
Also: cute Chihiro in the title

Double-page supporter
She... BLUSHED!!! I thought she will go with "disgusted-why-the-fck-did-you-do-this" face just like usual. But no! A sign of romance? I'm not surprised anyway..

Dex-chan lover
I think its been hinted that Chihiro is falling and even more so in this chapter she looked like she may have said yes if it was truly from Yugami but .... I mean Yugami is still the same idk how thats gonna go.

Ok, is his name Hayashima or Hayashiyama? I thought the girls were saying Hayashima because they don't really know him and got his name wrong, but he signed his name Hayashima. But Kadota calls him Hayashiyama, and Chihiro does too after she reads the letter.

Users who are viewing this thread