Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 16 Ch. 81 - Yugami-kun Doesn't Have Any Friends?

@Chadsuya
Oh that's kinda surprising!! Most of us really liked the ending!! The second half of the manga or the last quarter of the manga was just outstanding!!

Double-page supporter
@bergnya That's the life of a Yugami fan, just sit around and check the fanart and fancomics on r/Yugami in Reddit to ease the pain.

Damn, what's your intention Yugami?!!! We want to know!! Author actually managed to pull out a satisfying ending.

That being said, I'm almost pretty sure Chihiro and Yugami ends up together. She clearly values him and his company and he's okay with her. Knowing Yugami he'll probably be curious about marriage, and will eventually do it since it's something normal to anyone. His grandpa who was said to be similar with him did end up with a wife after all.

There was no wedding or children time-skip but DANG AUTHOR-SAN YOU MADE THIS SUCH HAPPY OPEN ENDING

This was even better than I expected! So ambiguous, so open ended, yet so happy... They're gonna be together forever :)

I feel so happy right now!

I love the final image of them walking together. They have become indisputably adults.

Those two are so married by now.

And they are happy together.

Dex-chan lover
There's nothing extravagant in the end but surely still worth reading

Fed-Kun's army
oof i dont like open-ended series but ill make an exception and just pretend that they got married years later

Users who are viewing this thread