Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 16 Ch. 81 - Yugami-kun Doesn't Have Any Friends?

This chapter is dripping with romantic Japanese imagery. Especially at the end. (The moon btw)

Contributor
So many hints from Yugami to Chihiro in his own unique way. Was a good ending,
Thanks for the translation so far

Dex-chan lover
A fitting end indeed.
Yugami is a true tsundere, but its nice to see him trying to deepen his relationship with Chihiro, whatever kind it may be.
Beautiful manga. I started it because I had nothing to read and now its easily on of my fav on this site. 10/10

Gosh, Absolutely love this ending omg!!!. It fits perfectly with Yugami-kun's personality!!! And the subtle romance between the MCs is really cute aaaaaaa /// Really one of the best slice of life manga that I've ever read.
Thank you so much for Träumerei Scans for translating this amazing series, you guys are the best!!!!!
And definitely gotta reread this again when holiday comes~~~

@Darklight99 Thanks for the heads up! Although I am aware of how... unconventional people in 4chan can be sometimes. I also read a decent amount of shounen so I think I'm good 😁.

First of all thank you Traumerei for translating this manga! Second of all, due to the comments I was bracing for the ending to be more about their weird psuedo friendship. But this ending was super romantic! I'm much more satisfied with this, than for Yugami to break character and outright confess. This was a really good manga!

This was beautiful, I'm just gonna leave a comment here to tell you I was a part of this experience.
I'll miss you Yugami and Chihiro.

Contributor
i was screaming the entire way through; what a perfect ending. even up to the details of the moon's shifting reflection when he's basically proposing and the real full moon in the sky when she says yes (she said yes!!!). i'll truly miss yugami and chihiro's hijinks but at least I can rest in the knowledge that they'll never stop (':

Group Leader
I'm laughing when the beauty popped in Chihiro's head, knowing as it's Yugami, that can't be the reason. Or it can, but not as straight as that. Still, his answer took me off my guard. Unexpected until the end, my man Yugami ;v;)

10/10. If only everyone would know more about this masterpiece. Beautiful writing and great cast of characters.

Dex-chan lover
I am happy yet heartbroken that it ended. I hope more people get to read this manga and I hope the author continues making more, or maybe even a sequel or a special or something. Either way, this was a unique and enjoyable read.

Supporter
On the first read, this chapter looked rather open-ended. But if you read it all again, it's pretty damn romantic. Yugami just having free fries? Yugami "coincidentally" walking up to Chihiro later that night on the street? Him having the rakugo ticket on deck already?

@rizakatsudon Isn't the french fries just a compensation for the late delivery? I thought it was a company policy or something, that's why Yugami is obliged to give it to Chihiro, but at the same time, warns her to not eat it because it's unhealthy. Kinda cute, isn't it?

Harassing the fries for being oily in the country of tempura and korokke is kind of stupid. So is the price for a pizza the size of a cookie and then dividing it up between 5 persons.

But I'll miss Yugami-kun!

Users who are viewing this thread