Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 16 Ch. 81 - Yugami-kun Doesn't Have Any Friends?

Dex-chan lover
I weep for the hidden romance chapters the author probably hid under a tree at the bottom of the ocean on top of Mt.Everest. 😢

TL;DR she said Yes.

Of all the times for Chihiro to overthink his motives. It IS what you call plain, old "dating", Chihiro. If I'm not mistaken it was the "plain" friend who said that, too.

Dex-chan lover
That was a really nice ending. Thank you for scanlating this.

Fed-Kun's army
Now that I think about it, there's a lot of subtle things that may just deepen the story as it was.

Some chapters before, the class give a smile when they see Yugami and Chihiro talked again. Of course they're smiling when the plan to make them closer 'failed', so to speak.

Yugami using Russian, a language Chihiro doesn't understand to convey what he wanted to say without having to worry her misunderatood him. I mean, Heiraku also means a lot to him, and he's not Yugami's friend.

Heiraku finally telling the story Yugami wanted Chihiro to hear AFTER Heiraku saw Chihiro.

Now I'm sure the author also slipped something like these in the chapters before, maybe even from the beginning. Can we find them all?

Fed-Kun's army
Glad the reaction to this was pretty unanimous. This is one of the most well done slice of life series I've ever read. The relationship between Yugami and Chihiro progressed so naturally that I'm legit sad we can't see more of their college years together and hopefully beyond.

thanks for translating this manga,

i think, this is a good ending for them

That is a fitting end for such a good manga.

Going to my completed master piece list for sure. 😍

Fed-Kun's army
I read raw(obviously I don't know Japanese) and they said about saying something in Russian? Which page is that?

Very satisfying. This manga is just so well written. All the development going smoothly, like, we don't even realize when it happened. I just remember how Yugami always put those grumpy face in the beginning, but now he smiles a lot. Even Chihiro and other characters had already changed (without going too much). They still stick to their original character.

I also like how the author hid all the romance hints. For some people, not having it blatantly just means there's no romance at all. But I think it fits the story and our MC the most.

Thank you for everyone who brought this series to happen! You da real MVP! Hahaha. I hope I can buy the manga in my country, or at least if there's an official english version of it.

Power Uploader
And so ended one of the best high school manga ever written. I'm sure these are happy tears.
Got no words left to describe this, absolutely brilliant to the very end. I just can't wait to see what else this author has in store for us.
Thank you to everyone who made it possible for us to enjoy this.

Dex-chan lover
God this was so so good, my top 5 manga for sure. We started from no translations for months and then a translation every day, was there for daily chapter dump before the final chapter too. I'm gonna miss this a lot. Easy 10/10. Now the extras.

Dex-chan lover
Come on, now you make me want to see can he make it to go to space

@jekasama

"Heiraku finally telling the story Yugami wanted Chihiro to hear AFTER Heiraku saw Chihiro."
This is an interesting and reasonable interpretation of that moment that never occured to me.

Users who are viewing this thread