Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 16 Ch. 81 - Yugami-kun Doesn't Have Any Friends?

I feel like this manga is as slice of life as it can get. But damn if this wasn't a great slice of life manga. There are basically no drama, no big goal the protagonists are trying to reach, no romance, and no usual fanservice-y stuff that exist on other slice of life manga which doesn't really have to be there are here. Definitely one of the better manga out there, and for me personally as a SOL fan, this manga is probably on top of the list.

Thank you Traumerei scans for translating Yugami-kun wa Tomodachi ga inai up to the final chapter, if Sakura Jun-sensei writes a new manga, I hope you can pick it up and share with us his/her new story.

Also on another note, while I'm very happy with how this ends, this just reminds me that Yugami never calls Chihiro with her name (either first or last name) and that's probably the only thing I hoped to see ever since I've become attached to this manga

BCS

Dex-chan lover
"I want to become an astronaut becasue I want to discover aliens" is such a stupidly childish logic...

Well, It seems like this manga is for some specific reader, because it is quite hard to understand

For people who want more romance hints: in the last few panels, the moon keeps popping up. And we all know what it signifies in the context of romance...

Dex-chan lover
@BCS Perhaps, but referring back to Fujisawa's epiphany in chapter 60, if Yugami enjoys the process of the astronaut training and routine, then the goal is hardly significant. Chihiro noted that Yugami consistently suffers from failure and loss but he never lets it get to him. Wanting to discover aliens might've been a childish, unrealistic dream, but striving for such a goal the way Yugami does is anything BUT immature.

Double-page supporter
@BCS
To be fair, probably in the back of the minds of at least some real astronauts, astrophysicists, biologists, etc. is their childhood dream of finding aliens.

I wouldn't call that stupidly childish logic.

Dex-chan lover
Ow Yugami really just started dating Chihiro without even acknowledging it. absolute madlad

And so, it finally ended.

I found this gem browsing through KissManga for some underrated titles, and fell in love at first sight like "This is it!", is what my very being tells me. I remember it barely getting any attention, as well as a slow translation, which made me disappointed. At one point, I looked for all the volume raws I can find and resolved myself to learn everything what it takes to be a one-man army just for this. Sadly, I was having a hard time trying to TL and redraw, so I dishearteningly gave up. When I saw it getting sudden updates, I was really happy, as more people would see how amazing this series is.

Definitely my favorite manga right now, MC, heroine and shipping as well. Also planning to reread it again next year, and make it a tradition. That's how attached I've become to this. Would also definitely buy the raws once I finish college and have a decent job just to show my support to the author.

If like me, loved the series as much as I did, please share and recommended it to others as well. I find it a shame that it'll stay underrated.

Thanks for the hard work, everyone.

Group Leader
Oh my gosh, it was really perfect story. I love Chihiro-chan and Yugami-kun a lot. Also they're so adorable together.
Thanks for the translation!
I hope they get together along)

Dex-chan lover
I really, really, really like this ending. It fits the story and Yugami's weird personality perfectly hahaha.
I can already imagine them as a married couple, and Chihiro telling her kids about their 50 first dates, and how Yugami was oblivious from beginning to end.
But they were special to one another, and anyone could see that, including themselves. Nothing beats a bond formed from constant conflict, because the more the two comes into contact with each other, the more they complement each other's strengths and weaknesses. 😩😩
aaaaaaa they look so good togetherrr

Double-page supporter
Goodbye Yugami-kun and Chihiro-san :( i will miss the both of you, what a ride from this manga ❤

Aggregator gang
I love this story so so much, thanks a lot for the translations!
😍😭😫😭😍

AHAHAHAHA What do you mean a coincidence, you were waiting for her all that time Yugami you sneaky guy you.

I love this so much everything is perfect, in character and not forced at all AHHHH I'm so happy and literally rolling on the floor from all the kilig this has given me

@tunaep Oh my god, you're right!! In page 38, you can see the moon is kinda blurry on the water. And after Chihiro says yes in the last page, there it is, the moon lights up right above them. As if signifying that this is the start of their romance. lol

Users who are viewing this thread