Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 9 Ch. 46 - Yugami-kun and the Send Off Match

Dex-chan lover
much better than the award winning Hibiki at least.
duylinh Hibiki from what manga?

@EzioAs I think they meant this, if they didn't reply to you privately or something. I didn't notice anyone else trying to answer in here either. It was award winning two years in a row and the summary seems to line up general idea of a character going against the grain and all.

If they did reply to you or you found it yourself anyway, well anyone else who's curious can take a look.

Double-page supporter
I really appreciate Sakura Jun for laying down the seeds for Chihiro realization that maybe, one day she may not be okay with being forgotten by Yugami. It started from the school trip but this conversation really drummed it home for me.

Seeing Chihiro resigned to the fact that he really will be the type of person to forget about everyone including himself is so sad but yet it kind of makes me happy because there was no anger to it, simply because there's nothing to be angry about since she understand him so well and it's just his way of life. She's perfectly okay with having Yugami sit beside him and have the occasional talk but being friends? That's not important to her....yet.

Dex-chan lover
the misunderstandings are so well written. they're all so human

Users who are viewing this thread