Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai

Dex-chan lover
It's a one of the best Slice of Life Comedy manga with a really good ending.

Yesterday, it was 9.24, now its 9.36!! If it crosses 9.39 (hard,but not impossible, it will become number 1 (top rated) manga on mangadex!!!)

@Leepants your comment is very reasonable. I'll say just keep reading & watching good stories. In this manga, the character Yugami is the main device for the writer to convey his/her messages. See it as a way of story telling. Just like rakugo.

Therefore, you cannot hope for a typical character who simply grows & changes. Yugami simply wouldn't serve his purpose that way. Take it as an unconventional way of the writer to make a point. Yugami, in a way, is "the law" in this manga. Not every time but certainly most of the time. So, the closure has to be consistent with Yugami's role in this story.

For the romance, other than for the sake of consistency, isn't it better to have adorable allusions & hints here & there? I find it to be sweeter & more romantic. Well, at least for me.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that the first and last volume covers are almost exactly the same but with just more focus on others, The similarity is unbelievable.

"Maybe not as friends."

COMING FROM ANYONE ELSE, I WOULD'VE SAID THAT'S SMOOTH.

Aggregator gang
PxMAM2i.png

Thank you, Träumerei Scans.
And thank you, everyone, for appreciating the story ^_^

@Searia
Ikr! I kind of hope this is what Yugami meant ;) , even if it was coming from him.

@Daigo-kun Yeah, but even if Yugami meant this (from reader's perspective it is easier to understand that he did), from chihiro's perspective, she might not think so which is kinda sad😔. But well, this guy really avoided getting friendizoned which seems kinda cool, one needs to give credit where it is due!!

This manga is masterpiece, already re-read it half. 10/10

Dex-chan lover
It's fantastic! Wholesome! Masterpiece!

I don't know what to say anymore, except this is a real diamond!

Very very good slice of life, kept me entertained throughout. Loved the characters and their interactions. One strong point for me was that there wasn't a clear cut between "serious" and "silly" moments, it was just a big blend of various things that just happened to be very good. Before I realized it I was eagerly waiting for the next chapter (I've been reading it since vol 1 or 2).

This rating is definitely well deserved.

😄😁😁We did it guys. Yeah, the manga is now the top-rated series, ranked 1 on mangadex now. Totally deserves it, hooray😁

Users who are viewing this thread