Yuki Arare's Pixiv Collection - Ch. 23 - I'll Take Responsibility For Everything!

Power Uploader
KwUXrdB.png

@BCS Come on mate it’s clear that’s not the case and that she’s using it as an opportunity to confess and loved him anyway.

Dex-chan lover
'ey miss tsundere, how about I break one of your legs. and mister- dun you think your taking it too lightly? its fine an' all to get past it but with the tense of the translation it sounds recent. there is so many tropes to play into this; like the player that wanted to drop but didn't have a legitimate reason to let everyone down BUT also the trope were the protagonist makes light of it because he's his own foil.

Dex-chan lover
@BCS You'd rather prefer a relationship where neither side would be ready to sacrifice anything to help the other? Sounds like a very short relationship to me.

Haha this kinda happened to me. A classmate kinda broke my leg on the day before the inter school track finals, it ended up immobilizing me for 2 years but we ended up skyping everyday for class summaries, She scanned and sent all the notes over Facebook,etc. In the end it wasn't so bad, I got to spend 2 years in my aunts beautiful villa with my cute cousins, sister and maid, that house was always hectic with soo many guests and i got to "raise/babysit"my cousins which was a lot of fun.
Anyways we never "dated" or anything cause she was more like a sister and its not really a thing in my culture, but we are still really close friends !

Dex-chan lover
Haha this kinda happened to me. A classmate kinda broke my leg on the day before the inter school track finals, it ended up immobilizing me for 2 years but we ended up skyping everyday for class summaries, She scanned and sent all the notes over Facebook,etc. In the end it wasn't so bad, I got to spend 2 years in my aunts beautiful villa with my cute cousins, sister and maid, that house was always hectic with soo many guests and i got to "raise/babysit"my cousins which was a lot of fun.
Anyways we never "dated" or anything cause she was more like a sister and its not really a thing in my culture, but we are still really close friends !
Somehow, you really sound like a harem protagonist. Including the part where you think you aren't dating.

Users who are viewing this thread