Yuki no Niizuma wa Boku to Tokeaitai - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
So they were a whole medly of spirits, huh? Neat.

Also, I bet it's going to turn out he's a descendant of natural monster hunters, or at least their prime bait. Smells delicious to life force suckers, is actually effectively poison to them.

We'll see depending on what happens to these three because of their bed crawling for snack time.

Dex-chan lover
This irk me off. Why romcom MC won't fight back hoes attempts even when they already got their GF? They just straight up give up & let them hoes have their way. It always the girls have to put a lot of effort to win :mad:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If only this is harem or hentai series
well...
there its lot of seg after they finally done it

and we also got yuri seg...

and while later ginka want start bearing his child so no more seg with condom its allowed

Dex-chan lover
IMG_2887.jpg

Dex-chan lover
of course he gets kidnapped, author needs a way to show some variety I guess

Dex-chan lover
There's absolutely no way in hell that he didn't feel that fucking spider crawling on the back of his neck

Author what kind of bs writing is this??

Dex-chan lover
This irk me off. Why romcom MC won't fight back hoes attempts even when they already got their GF. They just straight up give up & let them hoes have their way. It always the girls have to put a lot of effort to win :mad:
Because these generic ass authors don't know how to write a good story to save their life

Might as well just stick to the art and let someone competent to do the writing

Dex-chan lover
Because these generic ass authors don't know how to write a good story to save their life

Might as well just stick to the art and let someone competent to do the writing
There's no way they would want lesser pay

Dex-chan lover
Can somebody explain to me. Aren't Gina's, friends whores? As in they have been getting fucked all this time right? They are not virgins. Why did the spider call them virgins?

Dex-chan lover
Spider-Kun better become a main character after this.
We already have Kumo chan for that:pepela:
Can somebody explain to me. Aren't Gina's, friends whores? As in they have been getting fucked all this time right? They are not virgins. Why did the spider call them virgins?
It seem they are only doing things without penetration from what they just said :thonk:
Screenshot-20240721-093237-Chrome.jpg

The text was on cut on 2 page but it can be read like this

Screenshot-20240721-093832-Chrome.jpg

RIp the 4th wall :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread