Yuki no Niizuma wa Boku to Tokeaitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Spending my first night with my wife

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Double-page supporter
Things suddenly escalated and turn into a deep shit. 😂

If this was a proper hentai manga, MC-kun probably the only male who can instantly fullfil the thirst of yuki-onna gals with one drop from his sweat or saliva. Let alone his D and Sperm. 😂🤣

Aggregator gang
I still prefer her loli form, but adult ginka is really growing on me, i mean just look at page 15. 10/10
MC seems to prefer the adult ginka, but we all know in order to have the adult ginka around longer, he needs to "give lots of energy" to the loli ginka if you catch my drift. Just let it happen MC. just let it happen.

Dex-chan lover
Loli form is kinda sus, I guess its hinted that he likes grown up version more so he's in a dilemma, let's see how this plays out

Thanks for the translation

First time seeing 3 groups in one chapter, thanks to all of you I suppose!

Yeeeah if this is about to be some NTR type shit, I'm out. It's already pushing it with the whole loli thing, but I decided to try it since she actually has an adult form.

Dex-chan lover
I went from "Damn that's *hot* and a bit wholesome" to "Oh... Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh" in like 2 seconds.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh a new chapter!"
;Page 2:
ron-burgundy-escalated-quickly.gif

Users who are viewing this thread