Yuki no Niizuma wa Boku to Tokeaitai

tenor.gif

FBI ! Open up !!!!!

Double-page supporter
@Raudhbjorn based on reading the available chapters he is the best clean up I can do on it

Yusuke Sakanoi, a young man who earns a living as a part-timer, is rescued by a mysterious beauty when he is lying down due to heat stroke one day.
Yusuke looking for her to return her lost hat managed to find her, but she was at soapland !?
Her name is Ginka. A newcomer Yuki Onna who came to the city in search of her husband and working at Spirit Soapland, the Soapland was a feeding ground for Yuki Onna !!
Moreover, for some reason she and Yusuke decided to become a couple first ... !!? What is the fate of !!
A cute and sexually knowledgeable Yuki Onna and a part-timer.
pretend pseudo-couple !!?

After i read this story properly,the story line bcome interesting \(@◇@)/

Cant wait 4 da next eps >w<

Group Leader
Heyo !
There would be a delay in releasing new chapters!
We apologize and hope you all understand our circumstances.
If we do have another JP Translator, might help us release more.

-Faptain

Cattle should be kettle. Cattle refers to cows a kettle is used to heat water. The first and last letters of countryfood are chopped off on the previous page

@Reimans I think they are not exactly having sex with those clients, so that's why you have an ecchi tag and not smut. In the next chapters I saw it's similar, a lot ecchi, but nothing serious.

Double-page supporter
Hum.... i don't know @felsoon ... Normally, the tags from any work are determinated based on the Pilot Chapter, of course there was not Smut in the first chapter but later on could be tagged Smut...

But...
Yeah there is some works like
Astarotte no Omocha
that were Ecchi but jumping between the line of Smut, speaking of story and ways to indirectly imply mature content... But this, not at the start of the story(Pilot Chapter) but later on, is considerated Smut...

can someone tell me if she (fmc) is virgin? i know she is(i guess) but the sinopse gave the wrong ideia about her

Users who are viewing this thread