Yuki to Sumi

Dex-chan lover
Of all the mangaka's works, I think this one's the best. It's got a great range of expressions and a wider ranger of humor too. A shame it ended up the shortest.

I can understand that the Japanese audience, probably have different tastes from western audiences. But what I can never understand is how a story that is objectively full of crap, makes zero progress (goes nowhere), has cliched characters and big tits as a selling point, and is repetitive to the point of boringness gets hundreds of chapters, while new slightly innovative ideas like this manga get canceled.

Every time this happens the sharp pain of Double Arts comes back. The fact that the author of Double Arts saw limited success in his career until he started his own cliched harem manga has pretty much defined how I view the industry.

Contributor
This was such a fresh way to approach a topic which is already been done over and over again. Let's all be frank here even though we all love Amano and Tachibana(in her own right) we all know that if this manga continued that Tachibana was gonna end up together with Nakamura.

And Amano was also such a great character (as far as we got to know her,) and boi oh boi this would have continued I'm sure it would have gained a huge following, and would have started a new waifu war. As for Sasaeda, can't comment much on him that dude had a lot of potential but only appeared few times for a short while. The "friendly and supportive classmates" was hilarious and reminded me of fans of FMC in Baka to test, I really enjoyed it.

Let's talk about our main characters; Tachibana is selfish, has a very high opinion of herself, is dumb and doesn't think what's is happening to Nakamura, and these points were brought up in the manga itself. But she was also teaching Naka calligraphy, is head strong and generally likeable and I pretty sure she would have improved a lot as story progressed, damn all I wanted to see was an embarrassed blushing in love Tachibana face.

As for Nakamura, I respect that guy for not just bursting like a volcano on Tachibana for everything she put him through. And his crush on Amano made him so much better than, him just being a mindless Tachibana fan and stumbling upon her rude and dumb side. It made him more human and someone I can personally relate to. We all like Nakamura, right? RIGHT??

I would like to go on and on but I think I should stop, prolly no one is ever gonna read it. So if you read it to the end; Wow! Thanks for reading this through, if you wanna talk more about the possibility of this manga hit me up

@KAFi all I have to say is you're goddamn right through and through, this remains one of my favorite manga and I'm about to read it again for the millionth time.

thank god for no axe-ending chapter, but there is no other story I've encountered in this genre that I'd rather see continued than this. I won't write my own paragraph of praise right now, but you can bet I have it in me to do so.

This was a solid read, characters had a ton of personality and the premise was a good mix of other trends to cliches. Definitely had potential on where it could've gone but just didn't get the chance to. Would recommend and think it came out a little to before its time when the 'teasing relationship' trend became popular.

Dex-chan lover
GURETO manga, like, really great, 9/10.
I just don't understand why it was axed, this series was doing so well, and I really liked it.

This author has the worst luck ever 3 mangas cancelled and they were all good as well. When you consider some of the other garbage romcoms that are currently out it makes me wonder how the hell did this sell so badly.

Dex-chan lover
back here to give my respects, RIP
im sorry onio the industry has shat on you multiple times

Users who are viewing this thread